Have You Seen Luxury Resplendent Chest?

General Discussion
02/11/2012 02:15 PMPosted by D3BETA
This. These things are exciting when you do find them, and certainly make the game more interesting, however I do not plan on spending my time playing the game searching for these random extra's.

you dont have to search for it, the great thing is, its there when you dont expect it.

Always fun to find something that is unexpected :)
The Skeleton King is not a reliable source of good loot. My guess is most people are bee-lining to him mainly because that's what they are used to doing in D2 and/or WoW.

I don't care what people do for fun but it does seem like especially in these early days there's no harm in spreading the word that the deal has changed.

Yes I agree most of us are running on pre-conceived notions (from past games) that rushing to boss = best option. However, do we have any statistics so far of what's better to do? I mean if I rush to the SK vs if I clear every area out, which is a better use of my time for loot or gold?
A lot of people are probably also rushing to SK more as an xp run to try and max out all their characters rather than for loot.
Fact is. Bosses drop a significantly less %Inc of Quality items over Rare and Unique Monsters in the game. Rushing "Teleporting" strait to a boss will not guaranty item quality over the 10 Monsters u skipped who could of dropped Really good stuff. In D2 i had a Tal Ammy to drop in NORM!
02/11/2012 11:36 PMPosted by CarlSagan
Fact is. Bosses drop a significantly less %Inc of Quality items over Rare and Unique Monsters in the game. Rushing "Teleporting" strait to a boss will not guaranty item quality over the 10 Monsters u skipped who could of dropped Really good stuff. In D2 i had a Tal Ammy to drop in NORM!

Could be wrong here, but Skeleton King has the highest monster level we currently have access to(higher monster level normally = better loot(not exactly meaning a better chance)). Whilst in inferno this evens out as every monster level becomes the same (61 or whatever it is).
02/11/2012 11:40 PMPosted by Maliken

Could be wrong here, but Skeleton King has the highest monster level we currently have access to(higher monster level normally = better loot(not exactly meaning a better chance)). Whilst in inferno this evens out as every monster level becomes the same (61 or whatever it is).

I can't wait to play in Inferno... damnz
HAHAHA MONSTER LEVEL???? This is sad... go back to wow. you don't even know how this game is set up.
02/12/2012 12:18 AMPosted by CarlSagan
HAHAHA MONSTER LEVEL???? This is sad... go back to wow. you don't even know how this game is set up.

diablo 2 monsters had levels...

baal n minions in hell were the highest at ~lv 85
02/12/2012 12:18 AMPosted by CarlSagan

You do?