The Conference Call was a good thing, guys

General Discussion
We now know the projected release is Q2 of this year. We didn't know that before.

We have been craving information as to how the game is coming along, and we found out. This is awesome to hear, not a disappointment. This means the game hasn't hit any more snags; Q2 is only another two months.

Considering some of you have been waiting "for ten years," surely you can't disagree that waiting for 1/60th of the time is a cinch. The release is near...and that's awesome to know.

Respect.
YEAH Q1 SUX BRING ON Q2 -- GOOD DEAL!
Agreed. I'm good with a Q2 release!
02/09/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Giraffasaur
We now know the projected release is Q2 of this year.

late 2011 was the projected release date as well. don't see soon in the near future.
i just hope it will be early Q2 cuz i cant freaking wait :(

(lack of patience)

anyone knows any good tv series to watch while i wait? thx
Great news! Rejoice.

I was really afraid they were not going to mention D3.
02/09/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Blazur
Giraffasaur, your fanboyism is sickening. You know that?

Him and like two others are storming around the forums saying how great this is and how wrong all of us are.
Thing is it's Q2 of 2013 nobody caught that...
02/09/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Faye
Giraffasaur, your fanboyism is sickening. You know that?

Him and like two others are storming around the forums saying how great this is and how wrong all of us are.

How is it otherwise?
LOLOLOLOL they said aiming for early 2012, or aiming for a december release, remember that? Like it will be q2 when the damn thing is actually released
2-5 months.

I can wait, if it results in a better game.

There will be more beta invites anyway.
Q2 is near. As also Q3 and Q4.
02/09/2012 02:40 PMPosted by Ardis
LOLOLOLOL they said aiming for early 2012, or aiming for a december release, remember that? Like it will be q2 when the damn thing is actually released

They are getting more precise.
It'll be fine. We'll have some info real soon on skills and runes, a new patch, and we'll be cookin' on the road to Releaseville.

Can't we just enjoy eachothers company?