Diablo 3 annual pass? Cmon with it

General Discussion
I am signed up for your WoW annual pass, offer me a D3 annual pass and ill sign up for that too, just give me some cool stuff in D3 for it. Thanks
There are no passes to play D3 so I think that you need to rethink this thread.
D3 is not pay to play per month...
Awesome thread.
lol getting the game for free isnt enough? Granted you paying for wow for a year is still way more than the game but still. IDK guess I'm just old fashioned and used to waiting in line all night to buy games when they come out.
from what all I heard there will be a monthly fee to D3
02/28/2012 02:05 PMPosted by Dalavir

Did you hear this from the FAQ? Because that said there will be no monthly fees lol
I would promise to pay the standard subscription for Diablo III for 12 months to get free stuff.

The standard subscription fee being $0.00/month.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFiAhu1ONKs&t=5m40s
No monthly fees, I think you have been a victim of a troll or just invalid information.
I would promise to pay the standard subscription for Diablo III for 12 months to get free stuff.

The standard subscription fee being $0.00/month.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFiAhu1ONKs&t=5m40s

Ah that clarifies everything.

That is the thing about rumors, they are quite often wrong.

There will be no monthly subscription. If you want to pay extra and get some nice swag, get the Collectors Edition.

You just got Trolled hard.

and it figures, your first post on this forum - please try to familiarize yourself with the game before you post "what you heard"
well then they need a monthly fee cuz you get what you pay for

Edit - they are gonna have a free mode and a paid mode in the Blizzard DOTA, why cant they have the same in D3?
well then they need a monthly fee cuz you get what you pay for

Edit - they are gonna have a free mode and a paid mode in the Blizzard DOTA, why cant they have the same in D3?

You do not add a subscription model if it is not needed. Just because you have subscriptions, does not translate over to getting more. The only income needed is for the servers, which is why the RMAH was introduced (well, one of the reasons).

Also, where has Blizzard stated that it was be a paid mode for Blizzard DotA? There may by micro-transactions, but I have not see anything actually mentioned.