Diablo 3 Authenticator

General Discussion
Quick Question: Has it been announced/mentioned anywhere if Blizzard will release an account authenticator with Diablo 3 artwork?

If they did, what art would you like to see on it?
diablos face and it should be out a week before launch.
I made 2 threads about this and got then trolled saying it was stupid and they need to focus on releasing the game.

Support all the way though. Other reigons have the Diablo 3 authenticator already, but it costs about $20, after the exchange rate.
my wow one works fine, could care less about the art on it. It could be a matte black finish, if it keeps my account secure, that all i care about.
Quick Question: Has it been announced/mentioned anywhere if Blizzard will release an account authenticator with Diablo 3 artwork?

It's not really something that rises to the level of announcement.

Yes, there is a Diablo III -themed authenticator in the works. As with previous Blizzard titles, it is being prepared to go along with the release of the game, and we'll make sure to show off the artwork as soon as it's ready.

03/09/2012 11:42 AMPosted by MaximusPrime
Different UI skins(SC, WC, and Diablo) for my IPhone authenticator would be WIN!

You know... that's a really good idea!
03/09/2012 01:25 PMPosted by Kaivax
the release of the game
He said the words!!!!!!

/troll off
Just for clarification: Since I have an authenticator already for World of Warcraft, will it work for Diablo III as well?
Yes Alayea. The authenticator is tied to your Battle.net account, not your game. As of now, a single authenticator will get you into WoW, SC2, the website and mobile armory app.

Edit: Venom beat me /cry
Edit2: Venom deleted /cheer

It's not really something that rises to the level of announcement.

Yes, there is a Diablo III -themed authenticator in the works. As with previous Blizzard titles, it is being prepared to go along with the release of the game, and we'll make sure to show off the artwork as soon as it's ready.

03/09/2012 11:42 AMPosted by MaximusPrime
Different UI skins(SC, WC, and Diablo) for my IPhone authenticator would be WIN!

You know... that's a really good idea!

I think Kaivax should convince everyone at Blizzard to give all Collectors Editions an authenticator due to the sheer security emphasis with there being a RMAH. Granted, the boxes are most likely already put together so not able to add them. And also, it is just unrealistic for me to suggest.

But, I do have a plan.

• The creation of Diablo themed cookies and potion likened drinks to convince them otherwise.

• Either that, or abduct one of their plushies (since I know they got them!) and leave a note stating, "your <insert plushie name> shall be returned unharmed if Diablo III authenticators are added to the Collectors Edition." If they do not comply, send them one limb of a toe from the plushie.

• Lastly, it may not even be ready when the Collectors Editions be sent out so unlucky there. I am not saying the Collectors Edition is not worth its price, it would just be nice.
    if we already have an authenticator on our Bnet account will it still work with D3? or do we need the D3 authenticator?
    I have a Dialbo 3 authenticator... its called blizzcon goodie bag. Just saying you can get them on ebay if you want lol.
    03/09/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Kaks187
    if we already have an authenticator on our Bnet account will it still work with D3? or do we need the D3 authenticator?

Any authenticator will work
    Did someone say, "release of the game" Oo
    Uhm what is this if not a Diablo 3 Authenticator?

http://eu.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=221004777
    03/09/2012 03:07 PMPosted by D3BETA
    Uhm what is this if not a Diablo 3 Authenticator?

Sweet. Thanks for the link!

Hopefully they'll have one in the USA store soon.