A Revamped D2

Games & Technology
What do you think if they were to keep D2 and LOD the same but just upgrade and bring up the graphics and sold it for say 20 dollars for the whole new package, would you buy it?

Although graphics dont mean much to me because gameplay is a bigger factor, I would still grab it because I will eventually play D2 again for single player memories. It would be nice and others may find this stupid.
Face palm. The only reason would be to make easy money. Like Sony and all it's recent remakes of God of War.
Eh, I wouldn't bother with it. I'm done with D2 and have been for a long time. A graphics update isn't going to get me to go there again.
04/01/2012 11:03 PMPosted by Nat
Eh, I wouldn't bother with it. I'm done with D2 and have been for a long time. A graphics update isn't going to get me to go there again.

+1
D2 HD lol. I'd give it a whirl. Just add RMAH, no hacks, and a shared stash ;)
04/01/2012 11:10 PMPosted by D3BETA
D2 HD lol. I'd give it a whirl. Just add RMAH, no hacks, and a shared stash ;)

^
Make it available on Wii, I want to whirlwind IRL
Revamp the most insignificant aspect of the game? Why? Sounds like a waste of resources.
Revamp the most insignificant aspect of the game? Why? Sounds like a waste of resources.

This.

Why not... (and this is a COMPLETELY RADICAL concept here)... just correct all the bad in Diablo 2. Fix things like skill point distribution, stat point distribution, graphics, skills, items, everything in one go! In fact, you can introduce new features, storylines, and quests! You might even call it Diablo 3!
i would
04/02/2012 04:00 AMPosted by Korrah

This.

Why not... (and this is a COMPLETELY RADICAL concept here)... just correct all the bad in Diablo 2. Fix things like skill point distribution, stat point distribution, graphics, skills, items, everything in one go! In fact, you can introduce new features, storylines, and quests! You might even call it Diablo 3!

If correct all the bad didnt constitute a list of customization to remove id be for it...
04/01/2012 11:52 PMPosted by Tagle
Make it available on Wii, I want to whirlwind IRL

This guy knows what's up.