Am I the only person?

General Discussion
Am I the only one that thinks the witch doctor is a bad idea,? in all honesty I think the witch doctor is the lamest piece of crap idea for a class, kinda like a welfare version of the necro.

Who by the way, was the weakest piece of crap in D2, and only good on HC cause he didn't have to do anything whist his army of 20 skeletons 20 skeleton mages and 20 revives bogged down the game immensly to the point where everything was just dead and laggy.

Just my opinion, but I want to know what you think?

who is honestly looking forward to using the witch doctor?
Me! I find the class to be crazy fun and dynamic.
And I don't know...it's been years since I played but I remember necros doing very well. As long as you didn't invest in summoning 20 or so skeletons.
"I hate the witch doctor"
*begins listing the problems of the necromancer from a 12 year old game*

But seriously the witch doctor will rule. The only problem I have is the spell artwork. I never will feel comfortable with frogs and chickens, but the mechanics are fun which is most important. Gonna be my second character.
Witch doctor might be my first character, so yes I am looking forward to it.
Taking the hobbits to isengard was a bad idea.
Don't you hate on my Necro! First class I even played in D2, still has a special place in my heart.
04/05/2012 01:06 PMPosted by Doomtooth

^ this
Me. He's my favorite class.
Clearly the OP hasn't played beta.
"I hate the witch doctor"
*begins listing the problems of the necromancer from a 12 year old game*

But seriously the witch doctor will rule. The only problem I have is the spell artwork. I never will feel comfortable with frogs and chickens, but the mechanics are fun which is most important. Gonna be my second character.

The spell artwork is a little quirky, but hey—it's better than the monk holstering his weapons while fighting lol... that seems like a terrible oversight.
The WD is my least favorite, but I still really want to get a group of four together with different runed versions of the Plague of Toads spell.

Toads!! Sooooo many toads!!
TOADS!!!!!!

...toads..........

/licks toad
04/05/2012 01:06 PMPosted by Doomtooth

Thank-you for a non-sequiter that still sticks in my craw years after those God forsaken movies ripped the heart out of Lord of the Rings...
Am I the only one that thinks the witch doctor is a bad idea,? in all honesty I think the witch doctor is the lamest piece of crap idea for a class, kinda like a welfare version of the necro.

Who by the way, was the weakest piece of crap in D2, and only good on HC cause he didn't have to do anything whist his army of 20 skeletons 20 skeleton mages and 20 revives bogged down the game immensly to the point where everything was just dead and laggy.

Just my opinion, but I want to know what you think?

who is honestly looking forward to using the witch doctor?

I killed most randoms in PvP with a Bone Necro, idk what you're talking about... Bone Wall was an awesome feature.

WD is more like the Warlock from wow, so it's stupid to compare it to the Necro..

I think the class is decent.
Me I'm looking forward to playing the WD, he's in my top 3 (ranked 3). My personnal lamest class is the Monk. I don't see a Monk as something awesome and I don't really understand the concept... all classes but the Monk are like fantasy heroes and then you have the monk...
I'm planning on making a HC WD once I get the hang of the game. So yeah, WD rules. We, in my opinion. (Forums... gotta qualify everything or people lose their minds.)
WD looks plenty powerful in gameplay, I just can't get into the lore...
04/05/2012 01:27 PMPosted by Underwear
Me I'm looking forward to playing the WD, he's in my top 3 (ranked 3). My personnal lamest class is the Monk. I don't see a Monk as something awesome and I don't really understand the concept... all classes but the Monk are like fantasy heroes and then you have the monk...

Monk isn't my favorite, but I don't see what you're not getting. What isn't cool about a shaolin temple type monk? Never seen 36th chamber of shaolin?
04/05/2012 01:37 PMPosted by Heralmoss
Not brushing my teeth last night was a bad idea

It's true, I'd suggest waiting at least 20 minutes after eating or drinking anything before brushing, be sure to floss and pay close attention to your gums or any tooth sensitivity!

Also, yes, you're the only one that thinks that, OP.