Diablo 3 armory

General Discussion
Im making an ultra mega bass@$$ witchdoctor and I want everyone to see my sick build and gear I'll have. I don't care if people copy my build or whatev - I imagine people will think "zomg how is he so mega super awesome with that build??"

Make a Diablo 3 armory Blizzard! Do me proud!
That will come later this year, but they did say some stuff about a Diablo API application, similar to that of the WoW armory. So .... later this year, well after D3 is released.
I'd love to have access to an API so I could create my own applications, either that or a WoW Armory like application for D3.
Even if Blizzard

Im making an ultra mega bass@$$ witchdoctor and I want everyone to see my sick build and gear I'll have. I don't care if people copy my build or whatev - I imagine people will think "zomg how is he so mega super awesome with that build??"

Even if this happened why would I waste my time looking at your character whom I care nothing about? Do not answer this question. I will not read your answer, just like I will not look at your character in this hypothetical armory. I will never care. No one will. Stop. Just stop.
Even if Blizzard

Even if this happened why would I waste my time looking at your character whom I care nothing about? Do not answer this question. I will not read your answer, just like I will not look at your character in this hypothetical armory. I will never care. No one will. Stop. Just stop.

EDIT: I guess what they say about you is true you are a troll, even to people who agree w/ you.
Sorry not a WoWzer, no idea what this is, was expecting a skill build link?

Caring that much about a game is just wrong, even me a 30 year gamer thinks so.

haha

Just joking of course, it's all fun, that's all that matters.
I'm developing a D3 style armory actually. You can check it out and see how it's going here:

D3REP.COM

It's almost ready to be released, still gotta tweak the gear rating and the input items for individual characters.

Comments, suggestions are always welcome.

Click on one of the players listed in the D3 Statistics banner to get an preview
I would LOVE a DIII armoury! I really enjoyed the WoW one, getting to snoop and learn from my guildmate's and friend's builds and customizations was great for me. <3
It isn't necessary, but Blizzard has said something about doing that. It's neat, and completely optional.

It shouldn't bother anyone. It causes no harm, and not at all imposing. Some people are interested in it, while others are not. So what?

Live and let live.
I look at it as a way to help your friends out when they are offline, you can get the scoop on their gear and save something for them if you've found an upgrade. And the D3REP.com site that creates a score based on your equipment is a great way to gauge players and figure out if they are ready or worthy of playing with you at harder difficulties
04/14/2012 09:58 PMPosted by D3BETA
I look at it as a way to help your friends out when they are offline, you can get the scoop on their gear and save something for them if you've found an upgrade. And the D3REP.com site that creates a score based on your equipment is a great way to gauge players and figure out if they are ready or worthy of playing with you at harder difficulties

Right?! I want my friends to be able to see what I'm working with, skills and gear wise. When I'm demolishing people in pvp, I want them to get pissed and qq and then go look me up in the "armory".

So I'm competitive in what I do - so what. I'm a capricorn and I like to dominate in everything I do in life. Is it so bad I want people to see just how I'm doing it in this particular game? Silly trolls, armories are here so you can QQ about the person who is better than you and let's you be specific in your trolling ways.

And so what if I care about gaming. Diablo was a big part of my life when I was a kid. Diablo 2 was a big part of my life as a teen, and Diablo 3 will now be a big part of my life as an adult. This franchise is awesome. I wanted my wife to name our son Tyrael, but she wouldn't quite go for it...