A New Class Before Launch?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 20 Next
That circle is the announcement that all level 1 toons from wow that exist on that day will be automatically transferred to d3 as level 60 chars. JK, JK.
Just because something isn't being tested in the public beta doesn't mean it's not being tested.
04/15/2012 07:58 PMPosted by D3BETA
Yeah a secret class not talked about at all with less then 1 month before the game comes out, that has 300 skills because of the skill rune system. Its own tear of item sets, its own emote icons and a male and female version with own voice over..That exactly what it is, get your hopes up!

It's very own tear of item sets huh?
Tier*
04/15/2012 08:05 PMPosted by Ichinose
Tier*

He never caught on.

Now he did.
It's Ok we knew what you meant. (=
04/15/2012 08:00 PMPosted by Ichinose
Just because something isn't being tested in the public beta doesn't mean it's not being tested.

^^^^^
There is very little in the beta so it wouldn't be too surprising for something like a class to be added for the public to test 13 lvls of it
I doubt it's a class but it could be something very big. Just because something isn't being tested publicly doesn't mean it can't exist. If that was the case, there wouldn't be much of a game at release...
nice catch...well it most definately could be a class, it could also be so many other things...I hope its another class a shapeshifter would be a nice addition i think...either way this has peaked my interest...

HH
PvP
New class
Cinematic
Early release
Open beta
Who knows?

Also wondering if its a reference to the 7 seals: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_seals

If you look, they go along with the classes.

First: A bow (demon hunter)
Second: a sword (barbarian)

Based off the 6th seal, it could be a shaman, dealing with the elements and such. At least that is what I got from it..mountains, rocks, sky etc.
Yeah I thought it was a unannounced class as well. That was my first impression to seeing that extra icon.
This is the most interesting thread on the forums right now. I too noticed this yesterday... and thought nothing of it.

- Whats weird is that it has no date on it.

- Also, why is it on the Character Release screen?

- But... its a banner unlock screen. Maybe its all the classes together in one group for a final banner unlock?

- I am really hoping its a New class because that would turn this Hype Fest into a
Super Sayian Hype fest.

- If they announced a new class at the last min that has been under internal testing, then everyones brain meat would melt into a puddle of excitement. Rifts would open up.. worlds would collide, dogs and cats raining from the sky, there would be no end to the madness!! All life will cease to exist as we know it~!~@
I can think of a lot of things that would surprise me, but a class just seems too implausible. Blizzard announcing that PvP will be included on launch would be amazing and unexpected.
Its not a new class the empty slot is for a grace period for your sigils

end thread
I've seen some things about Pandas :-/