A New Class Before Launch?

General Discussion
Prev 1 18 19 20
If you stop and think seriously for 10 seconds......
Blizzard said a news will shock us.
Ask yourself what would shock me.

- Sigil !@#$? NO
- console release? NO

what's left?
What if the 6th week is a random class from the 5 current classes already here being represented by the dice (random roll of the dice) giving someone another shot at winning a gforce GTX 680.
Archivist, it wasn't an April fools joke. OMG! ROFL
There is one slot left and then the very last slot is the actualy D3 release, i looks to me that there should be another class to be released within the last week b4 launch if not then why woul they put an empty bubble 6th bubble.
No class is going to be announced. Quote me and mark my words and troll me to shame if im wrong.
There will be five heroes in the game for you to play, come May 15. Those will be the five hero classes that you've seen, and played, and that we've been developing for years. There will not be a sixth, secret class sprung on you in the next month.

I promise.

There is only five "HERO" classes... The super secret sixth class that is not actually being released will not be heroic.
I can almost assure you its a video or wallpaper lol
He said that on April 16th and only said "in the next month". May 15th would be the end of that month.
Neeeeccccccrrrrrrroooooooooooeeeeeeeedddddd!!
yea after searching this out that last spot for the so call 6th class is just a roll of the dice for that GPU !@#$... o well it was fun thinking of a 6th class :)
I'm pretty sure they would have done testing on said class....you dont simply design something and throw it to the public. They heavily tested all other classes so they could get rid of the bugs/flaws.
That'd just be rediculous
There will be five heroes in the game for you to play, come May 15. Those will be the five hero classes that you've seen, and played, and that we've been developing for years. There will not be a sixth, secret class sprung on you in the next month.

I promise.

This was said on page 6...

Somehow you guys manage to make another 14 pages after the proverbial nail has been hammered into the coffin.

Your decided to necro a thread to make fun of how they drug it out when it should have died. That makes no sense.

I promise.

So...you're saying there's a chance!

LOL

what was all that one in a million talk?
No one has mentioned the short stories...

If you read all of them u can see they are tightly connected to the game story and fit into the plot in a very precise manner.
They all describe the journey the 5 classes are set on after discovering about the fallen star.
The first 4 dont involve anything but the class (mentioning one or more characters) which they are meant to present the background for. They are all similar...but the last one.

In the wizard short story, the reader is addressed from the beginning and in the end it turns out the mage of the Sanctum was talking to you as the assassin chosen to follow after the wizard steps towards New Tristram in order to kill her.
No other story features two classes and the assassin may well be a sixth secret character.

If there is one, the most likely guess is assassin :)

I promise.

That's exactly what you'd say if you were keeping a secret sixth class from us. Probably the Necromancer.
6th class = Ventriloquist. He uses his ability of auditory misdirection to make monsters paranoid. He can distract enemies by throwing his voice to different areas of the game-space making the monsters think "What was that sound over there?" He can entertain the monsters by equipping his class item, the 'Ventriloquist Dummy.' Entertained monsters tip 35% of their ticket cost as gold.

Here is a brief glimpse at the class item: http://i.imgur.com/Ec6Gd.jpg