The open beta has begun and we've been extremely successful in that we've already managed to break a few things. We're working through issues as they come up, and as they come up we're aware of the causes of a few of the various error codes:
Error Codes & Troubleshooting
Error Codes & Troubleshooting
- Error 12 - This is an error we're still investigating but you can workaround it by simply changing your Battle.net account password to force your account information to refresh. Once changed you can change it back.
- Error 33 and 34200 - The service is undergoing maintenance, please try again later.
- Error 37 - The server is full. This is likely due to us lower the concurrency cap to address an issue or error. The only solution is to keep trying to log in.
- Error 24000 - Once logged in you may run into this error when attempting to start a game. We're aware and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible.
- Error 3003 or Error 75 - Click Options, under Account change your region to The Americas. The open beta is only being held on US hardware.
- Error 3004, 3006, 3007, or 300008 - These are all related to timeouts or creation errors for characters or games. These are server-side issues, and need to be resolved on the game side. There are no workarounds for these errors except to try again.
- Error 315300 - If you're sure you're typing your correct account information, check to ensure no additional spaces were added before or after your email address. If you're still running into this issue there may be an error in your foreign language appdata files. Some players have found a workaround but please be aware the steps they provide are not something we can currently support.
- Gray login button - You need to use your Battle.net email address as your account name. Your BattleTag is a nickname, not your account name.
- No Licence Attached - Please add a Battletag to your account from here
- Updating Setup Files - If you're stuck on "Updating Setup Files" try these troubleshooting steps.
- Crashes - For any crashes please visit the Technical Support forum or Mac Technical Support
- Please remember to get and use the beta client, not the pre-download retail client
- It's best to let the launcher finish the entire download before you login to avoid potential issues
- During the stress test, lag and connection issues may occur
- Please do not change languages in-game. This functionality is not working correctly yet and will cause the client to crash
- This is an open stress test – not a demo and certainly not a finished product. You may experience a number of issues and errors, but this is exactly what helps us to prepare for the smoothest launch possible on May 15
At first I was getting error 37, but I put my password in like 3 times and it took a minute to register, then I got the message error 12 no beta attached. I am in the US, not korea.
Thanks for the update Bashiok. So basically for the people getting Error 12, we just need to wait til you guys fix it, spamming login attempts won't help.
stress test fail; i got a coupon for newegg, you want Blizz? Can get some more servers.