Source for All Things RMAH

General Discussion
Correct me if I'm wrong but is there a place where you can look for all things RMAH here on battle.net (or anywhere)?

I also have a question that just needs clarification. Is it correct that you need to pay $60 to use the RMAH in the first place?

Thanks.
Before you jump to speak, next time think about it.

I'm asking if you have to pay two-fold: $60 for the game and $60 for access to the RMAH.

Or alternatively, for your understanding, $60 X 2 or $60 + $60 = $120.

In totality, I am saying do you have to pay $120 for the game + RMAH access. Do you understand now? Thanks for overstating the obvious now, I hope that you have gained some kind of sense of self-aggrandizement in the forum; meager fool.

Also, your link provides nothing but the glaringly evident: I am asking for info specifically on the subject of the RMAH; is that so hard to understand?
No, there's no fee to access the currency-based auction house. Any fees are associated with the transactions themselves.

You can find some more info at the link below (be mindful there's tabs to view additional pages), and we'll be releasing a ton more info and specifics in the near future.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/services/auction-house/
Thank you!
Bash is super question answer-happy right now. A little tipsy maybe?
The FAQ needs to be updated.

In particular:

How is the transaction fee determined?

A nominal fixed transaction fee will be deducted from the seller for each item listed in the auction house. This fee consists of a fixed charge to list the item, which is assessed whether or not the item is successfully sold, and an additional fixed charge that is assessed only if the item is sold. Because the listing portion of the fee is charged even if the item doesn't sell, it will be in the seller's interest to list items he or she believes other players will be interested in, and to do so at a competitive price. Specific details related to the transaction fee for the currency-based auction house will vary by region and will be announced at a later date.

Please note that we plan to waive the listing portion of the fee for a limited number of transactions per account. In other words, for these transactions, the seller will only pay a transaction fee if the item is successfully sold, and that fee will not include the listing charge. We'll have further details on this as well at a later date.

and

What's Blizzard's cut?

As with other online auction sites and real-world auction houses, our fee structure will vary by region. However, we plan to collect a nominal fixed transaction fee for each item listed in the auction house. This fee consists of a fixed charge to list the item, which is assessed whether or not the item is successfully sold, and an additional fixed charge that is assessed only if the item is sold. The listing portion of the fee, which helps encourage sensible listing prices and discourage the mass posting of items that are very low quality or would be of little interest to other players, will be waived for a limited number of transactions per account. For players who opt to have the proceeds of their auction house sales go to their third-party payment service account instead of to their Battle.net account, Blizzard will collect a separate "cash-out" fee. Specific details regarding these fees will be announced at a later date.