My Diablo Desk

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 28 Next
omg
If a detective happen to stumble upon your gaming shrine,you would prolly be questioned in many serial killer cases.
lol guess some people are really trying to enjoy the game, and great pic!!
Well done sir. I love the amount of detail such as the wax drippings and the scorched parchment. Have you considered sending those pics into Blizzard?
Can we vote scrambles to ruler of MVPs?
Dude, that's pretty awesome!
05/02/2012 06:37 AMPosted by Rogella
People like you are the reason super Christians tried to say Diablo (the video game) was corrupting the youth. O_O

That said... That is friggin beautiful
You'll be kicking yourself when you spill one of those candles in your KB.
Dude your gonna burn down your house...
05/02/2012 07:57 AMPosted by Someone
Well done sir. I love the amount of detail such as the wax drippings and the scorched parchment. Have you considered sending those pics into Blizzard?

Yeah, but I wasn't sure where to start lol.
I saw the fanart section and still have the tab open for it,
Is there some other way to do it?
What if you trip over a candle? or 10?
I commend you on the awesome decor!

That environment would drive me insane though. I can't have anything on my mousepad/keyboard area or I go crazy. Also, where do you put your soda?
05/02/2012 08:09 AMPosted by scrambles

Yeah, but I wasn't sure where to start lol.
I saw the fanart section and still have the tab open for it,
Is there some other way to do it?

That's what I'd do. I've also reported this thread (positive report) to raise awareness to any blues out there. Hopefully they will take notice of your epic display.
I commend you on the awesome decor!

That environment would drive me insane though. I can't have anything on my mousepad/keyboard area or I go crazy. Also, where do you put your soda?

In the mortar of course, although it's much better for holding mojitos. Throw in some mint spring, lime wedges, and ice cubes, and grind it up with the pestle. Then throw in some rum and club soda, sugar the rim, maybe throw a couple candles on it, and it's party time.
I must say, that is truly an amazing set up. Adding a map of sanctuary somewhere would make it perfect in my opinion. Its like you have your own portal to hell. :)

Also, the first thing I thought of when I saw the pics was the Cinematic where Leah is sitting at the desk with all those large wax candles. You have successfully recreated the scene in my opinion. Oh it would also be even cooler if you had a picture of the Black Soulstone as your background instead of the D3 Logo. Then it would be identical!