Mara
Natalee
UEberAlles
Anetta
BolaTomasi
PANZERFAUST
BlitzkriegBob
Bow_ser

It would be cool if you could rename your characters. I would give them a name that somehow relates to the current build. I have Natalyanneta for instance. But my Nat/Danetta build is another char.
I named mine Felmistress for a female, and Felreaper for either gender.
I named my last one "Bella", I don't know why, but I looked at her and just thought - yes that suits.

The other one is Bubbi, and used to have one called Camilla, but what I'd really like is a "Burina" but none of the classes feels like a Burina (which was the name for my first Rogue in Diablo 1).
I named mine Vengeance. It's funny in game when it say's Vengeance say's Vengeance!!!
Mine's named RangerDanger.

I used to give them normal names, but now I like funny names better. When I log back in after a long break, it makes me laugh. But I don't just make it random-funny, I make it related to the character. For instance:

Barbarian: MightyWhitey
Monk: SacredBeard
Wizard: MagicMinx
WitchDoc: PapaVoodoo
Crusader: FlailingNun

you get the idea.

08/21/2016 02:13 PMPosted by Pyrius
I named mine Vengeance. It's funny in game when it say's Vengeance say's Vengeance!!!

You can also do this by naming Monk "Ytar" and he'll say "Feel the wrath of Ytar!" Good stuff. xD
I've currently got an all female crew:

Divinity (Demon Hunter)
Demonica (Crusader)
Astyrea (Monk)
Kyterinya (Barbarian)
Voodess (Witch Doctor)
Lyreath (Demon Hunter)
Skytara (Wizard)
Named one of mine HawtSh0t.
Boris
test
Lorenzo...a.k.a Lorenzo Lamas because the male DH looks like Lorenzo Lamas the actor when he had long hair and in the TV show Renegade.

Or you could use Lorenzo Lamas name he had in Renegade ...Reno Raines...either Reno or Raines. Reno Raines also used the alias name Vincent Black.
named mine greenarrow
Huntemalldwn
VanHelsing

Abraham Setrakian
Named mine Raven... BEFORE I knew the companions...
Milfhunter
PincusHion
Squishy.
Rezme
Vaultermort
Ribbonsnbows
Fletcher
BowHungLo
MarkedBadBreath
SpongeBob
Spinach
CrotchRocket.
MultiPot
PurpleRain
WonderPeanut
Crispy.
I don't really understand why we can only see a players account name, kinda defeats the purpose of being creative with character names :/
Seasonal toons for season 7

Dh- Sarah Palin
WD-WifeBeater