Did you request off work the 15th?

General Discussion
Prev 1 32 33 34
I normally get Tuesdays off so I didn't have to worry about asking that off. I did forget to ask for more time off though, but luckily I was able to get Wednesday off as well even though the schedule was already made. I was hoping to have Friday off along with my Saturday, but oh well... Lets just say that since I work till 6:30 PM on Thursday and come in on Friday at 5:00AM, Friday morning might be a little rough. i'll be off at 1:30PM on Friday night and have Saturday and Sunday off so that shouldn't be too bad.
05/08/2012 08:49 PMPosted by lockjaw
Im unemployed as of right now.....PLUS IT COMES OUT ON MY BIRTHDAY :>:>:>:>:> AND SO DOES MAX PAYNE AND NEW TENACIOUS D ALBUM :OOOOOO BEST BIRTHDAY EVA!!!

Happy Birthday Ahead of time. As a present I will mail you 1 job application for every year old you are sir! lol Just kidding. I know how hard it is to find a job ( assuming your applying everywhere you can) Which is why I will not be taking any time off to play D3 but Im definately dedicating a lot of free time hours to D3 im very excite!
Yes. I work in IT at a government job, so our vacation time is very nice. I'll be working Monday, but I plan to sleep from 5 pm when I get off until midnight, when my alarm will wake me up, and I will then commence to play with my 4 man Co-Op party from midnight until.. we crash and can't go any longer, probably midnight the next evening. After a short nap we shall resume. I have the 15th (tuesday) through that Friday requested off, and I get weekends off anyway. Paid Vacation for the freaking win.

I have a bathroom like 10 feet away down the hall and a minifridge that will be stocked with mountain dew and energy drinks, and probably some kinds of food.
I'll be working Monday until 3:15. Sleeping until 11:00PM to go grab my midnight release, then game through the night and get ready for work at 5:55AM. Put in a 10 hour shift then play until probably 9:00-10:00pm same night then sleep.

My girlfriend knows i'll be very busy for awhile playing this game, apart from going for a jog with her every now and then and cleaning up my own messes she won't see very much of me for awhile.
My schedule just happened to end up where I have tue-thurs off. :D

Of course I am in charge of creating the schedule so...