All Mark of Valor Sigils Now Unlocked!

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 15 Next
Yeah the finish button isn't working...
Still not working for me either
Something that *might work. I say might b/c I haven't gotten any emails yet. But what I did was once you're at the page with the "finish" button do this.

1) Click Finish (nothing happens except the word Finish blanks out)
2) Click post to facebook (I just said "skip")
3) It should now confirm that you've created a flag thing or whatever you call them

Seemed to work? Did it in IE (browser probably doesn't matter.) I clicked Finish, then clicked the "Post to Facebook", I logged in to Facebook, and clicked to allow the Heros Rise app, and then clicked Skip, entered in a caption and clicked Send, and I got to the finish page. Unfortunately, like Gebus, I haven't gotten any emails yet.
I finally got it to work. I did it through IE (all addons were turned off, if that matters). I created the banner, hit finish, then submit to facebook, and then got the Congratulations you're finished message. I did 3 different banners and they worked using the above steps on IE. Maybe it's fixed or possibly just got lucky.

Edit: Worked using Chrome too. Last night it was hit or miss with Chrome. Maybe the site is working again.

Note: You NEED a Facebook account for this. I don't have one, so it doesn't work for me.
The things you need facebook/twitter for these days to get something....
Hmmm.. Not working for me, either. I've tried a couple of different browsers= no luck.
Note: You NEED a Facebook account for this. I don't have one, so it doesn't work for me.

Actually you don't need a Facebook account at all.

I did the Wizard sigil a week ago or so, and believe me linking my Facebook account wasn't going to happen.

I received my email confirmation and everything.

I did the Wizard sigil a week ago or so, and believe me linking my Facebook account wasn't going to happen.

ya this was true during the original runs but now that they're all open if you go back to get the ones you missed it won't let you finish. it lets you spoof it if you say you want to post to facebook but then you never receive an email. the whole thing is busted right now basically.

I assumed, since he got it to work with facebook and I didn't get it to work without, that he was right. Seems to problem lies elsewhere.
You guys are all assuming the people getting to the next page using the facebook trick are actually getting it to work.

Considering most have said "I still dont have the email" I have my doubts that worked.
So I guess they're not working to get it fixed? Any mods reading this?
should i just take screenshots of each one of my sigils saying - congrats youve redeemed your sigil. to show some sort of proof i did it? but i never receive the email. uhg.
Anyone else having issue with the Mark of Valor I go to create one and on the final step it just sits there no finish or anything. I accepted the term and the entry for the contest click finish and nothing happens
05/13/2012 01:25 PMPosted by Arasia
Hmmm.. Not working for me, either. I've tried a couple of different browsers= no luck.

Having this same issue, seems like a lot of people are... getting all the way through to the submission page to click "finish" but it never actually goes to the finish page after, and no email. Hope they fix it.
It worked for me earlier today by hitting Finish then submitting to FB. I just haven't received my confirmation emails yet. Hmmm.
We're aware you can't currently complete a banner to claim a sigil, and are working to resolve the issue. We unfortunately don't have an estimate at this time for when it will be resolved.
05/13/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Béàst
It worked for me earlier today by hitting Finish then submitting to FB. I just haven't received my confirmation emails yet. Hmmm.

same thing been like this for days =/
05/13/2012 04:54 PMPosted by Bashiok
We're aware you can't currently complete a banner to claim a sigil, and are working to resolve the issue. We unfortunately don't have an estimate at this time for when it will be resolved.

If this continues I hope you plan on pushing back the date. That would be very kind. Thanks for letting us know.