All Mark of Valor Sigils Now Unlocked!

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 15 Next
05/13/2012 04:54 PMPosted by Bashiok
We're aware you can't currently complete a banner to claim a sigil, and are working to resolve the issue. We unfortunately don't have an estimate at this time for when it will be resolved.

Thanks for the response, would of been a lot more worried if it didn't get addressed.
We're aware you can't currently complete a banner to claim a sigil, and are working to resolve the issue. We unfortunately don't have an estimate at this time for when it will be resolved.

Thank you for the update (such as it is).
Doesn't work for me. Once I hit enter my info it just hangs up and nothing happens. :(
Hoping for a fix. Spent all weekend refreshing an trying again. :(.

Go go blizz
i have tried making 6 different sigis and it keeps gettinh stuvk st the screen were i enter my person al email and stuff is the server having a probleem or what
oh im stuupid i should have read the last couple posts

In the event that it isn't resolved before the 18th will the deadline be moved back to allow us a chance to get the sigils?
Nothing happens, I have tried to make two so far and I hit the final button and it never goes any farther... and no emails... any clues
i hope this isnt an indicator for what might await on launch day =/
Any sort of ETA yet?
*cries*
Still borked! {>_<}
05/13/2012 05:04 PMPosted by Novalith

If this continues I hope you plan on pushing back the date. That would be very kind. Thanks for letting us know.

+1... I'd hate to log on a few days later and find out the site was gone and I missed my chance.
sigils still MIA. oh well, will give me something to try while waiting for servers tonight. :D
Bah, getting aggrivated. Been trying to do this since last week because I missed the DH. Still wont go. I is a sad panda.
Posted by Bashiok

What are the odds it will be fixed on Saturday?
Hope guys you'll extend the days to allow us to create it when it'll be back on!
Thanks for doing this, I missed out on the first 2.