Please release a D3 authenticator

General Discussion
I want a D3-flavored Authenticator Background and App Icon for my smartphone authenticator.
Would be nice if the physical authenticator's had a night mode, hard to see black lcd text in dark dungeons :P
05/10/2012 11:35 AMPosted by PvtSniper
Would be nice if the physical authenticator's had a night mode, hard to see black lcd text in dark dungeons :P

Couldn't agree more.
05/10/2012 10:41 AMPosted by Kaivax
If all goes well, the Diablo III-themed authenticator will be available for purchase in the Blizzard Store starting on Monday.

Sweet.
05/10/2012 10:41 AMPosted by Kaivax
If all goes well, the Diablo III-themed authenticator will be available for purchase in the Blizzard Store starting on Monday.

Any official images of it yet, or is it similar to the Blizzcon edition?
Yussssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
Is there any easy way to switch authenticators?
not to be whiney, but I wish the CE would have had one. I would trade that for the flash drive. (I do plan to keep the flash drive diablo's skull though, so that part is cool)
glad it's not just me then lol :)
awesome!
Sweet. Went to order one a couple days ago.
Even though I already have an authenticator and works perfectly fine I'd totally be willing to buy a new D3 authenticator.

If it were backlit.
They should put a authenticator in the CE boxes for their games.

So a D3 styled authenticator in this years CE, and a MoP styled authenticator in the MoP CE, just a thought.
05/10/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Dominic
Is there any easy way to switch authenticators?

Simply remove the one from your account and then attach the other. Not too complicated at all.
RED LCD SCREEN D3 AUTHENTICATOR!

Cool idea? Yes.
05/10/2012 09:53 AMPosted by ChedWick
Really they should just start selling authentication stickers.
I heartily agree.

Though it occurs to me that it shouldn't be too difficult for someone to create a template for folks to print out on some Avery address label stickers which could then be cut out with an exacto knife.

Hmmmmmm....

Ooooh, I'm really really really tempted to do this myself now.
Does SEA has an Authenticator...
I see that there are only west countries that uses this...