BLZPTS00007 Come out after I install the game

Technical Support
I download and completely Installed the game just now. But when I try to run the game, it show up, Error Code: BLZPTS00007. Because it is traditional Chinese version, it looks like it can't run the update program.
hi, anyone there?
Hi, I think I may have a similar problem, but I'm from the US. I also finished installing, but am unable to update. I get this message...(took out most of the pathway.)

ERROR: The file "...Diablo III\Updates\d3-0-9558-Win-final.MPQ" appears to be corrupt. You may need to download this file again.

Not sure what to do. Thanks for any help in advance, it's appreciated!

EDIT: I just saw a newer thread that addressed this issue by someone. I just deleted the file and opened D3 again, and it worked!
Same here.

Windows 2008 R2 64 bit.

But I run beta smoothly.
Remove all the game files, everything from Diablo and reinstall worked for me
I was getting the blzpts00007 error, here was how I fixed it:

If your agent.exe program is never running in the task manager during the installation, you could have a messed up registry due to a virus. The registry modification keeps the agent from running at all, which causes the installation to fail. Check out
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution
for anything suspicious. I had a lot of "update.exe" "scanner.exe" "updater.exe" the virus made to keep anti-virus from running. One of them was "agent.exe", which meant the updater would never start, and the game wouldn't install.