Naga for Diablo 3?

Games & Technology
Hey just posting because I was thinking of getting a new mouse. I have been looking a lot at the razer naga. It seems to be a really good mouse. Anyone have it that can give me some feedback? Thanks.
I have a Naga and I honestly don't know if I could go back to playing without one. I have been mostly playing wow with it though and I really do need all those buttons, since D3 only uses 6 hotkeys something like the Naga Hex might be a better fit.
05/13/2012 06:23 PMPosted by Invictae
I have a Naga and I honestly don't know if I could go back to playing without one. I have been mostly playing wow with it though and I really do need all those buttons, since D3 only uses 6 hotkeys something like the Naga Hex might be a better fit.

completely agree...

Don't think you'll ever need 12 hot keys for d3.

I have a nega and love it... but I think I would have gotten hex if it was available when I was looking for a mouse.
My new Naga Hex is awesome. Still getting used to the thumb buttons but they seem well-placed.
I have a naga and I love it.

I got it for wow about a year and a half ago. I used it for D3 beta and it worked great. The extra buttons can be set as macros so I'm thinking it will be awesome for D3 as well.

I would not get a hex but I think that's because I am use to the regular naga.
I have the naga and the hex seems cool, I definitely don't use all the buttons for what I am usually playing but I really just like the way it fits in my hand too. Super comfort.
i have new razer naga hex red, i very much like the thumb buttons it gos great with the diablo3 theme and action bars
I've had a naga for 3 or 4 years now, No problems with it yet...and I've got 6 others already waiting for this one to die.....but it just wont die, you would think playing 15 hours a day......would kill a mouse.
Just received my new naga hex last friday and my new Lycosa Keyboard with Gunnar RGP glasses , can't wait to try those !!
I have used my naga for 2 years in wow, I would not be able to go without it. Used it in the D3 beta and it helped me out a lot. They are weird when you are trying to get used to them but once you do they are a gift from the high-heavens. Good luck!
I have a Naga and been using it for a while in a lot of games. I played the D3 closed beta over two months and it performed perfectly.
Naga hex is the way to go. It has everything I could ask for in a mouse that is designed specially for D3. Used the regular naga when it first came out and loved it, but the naga hex was just that much better when I was using it during open beta weekend. It also does not take that long to get used to (less than a week I would think).
Naga is great, nuff said. You wont need all the buttons for D3 persay, but its nice to have them for other games.
get a two button kensington
Get the Molten Naga for maximum Diablo 3-style comfort and pleasure.
Can't imagine playing games without the Naga. It's not just an MMO Mouse.. I love it for Mass Effect games, Fallout games, Elderscrolls games, etc.. anything that requires me to reach past number four I use the mouse haha.
I'm in the getting used to phase of my naga hex, I've had it 2 days now, at first it was super uncomfortable, now I'm getting used to it, and I expect to become even more comfortable with it once I'm in D3 for long long hours :)
Only thing I don't like about my Naga is that it makes my hand hot and sweaty when I'm playing with it, or doing something as simple as browsing. Have no idea why it's so hot
I originally got the Naga for WoW raiding. It made a huge difference. Honestly I couldn't go back to WoW without it. HOWEVER, I do not use the buttons for any other games. I would rather have a different mouse for every other game I play as I find the side buttons obnoxious when you don't use them.