Entered Wrong Birthday

Technical Support
I entered the wrong year accidentally when trying to prepurchase the game. Now it won't let me make any adjustments. Anyway to re-enter this information?
I just did the dame thing toooo :(
Looks like we're stuck with no Diablo 3 =(
Try deleting your browser cookies.

Thank you so much! My friend and i love u guys :D
I entered mine wrong in the Battle.net client. Any ideas?
04/06/2014 05:39 AMPosted by Pitkis
I entered mine wrong in the Battle.net client. Any ideas?

Follow the instructions given by the Blue?
So if you entered your info wrong on the client, I think you should just go to the blizzard website and download it and stuff.
11/23/2017 12:10 PMPosted by Techspawn08
So if you entered your info wrong on the client, I think you should just go to the blizzard website and download it and stuff.

That's what I did.
spsandman,

The Battle.net account from which you're posting was made nearly 10 years ago. What problem are you having exactly?
Yeah, so i was gonna buy Destiny 2 DLC pack but i accidentally clicked 2015, now, how do I change this? its really annoying, i cant buy it :( big sad
10/08/2018 10:56 AMPosted by Zyaldǃ
Yeah, so i was gonna buy Destiny 2 DLC pack but i accidentally clicked 2015, now, how do I change this? its really annoying, i cant buy it :( big sad
Try contact account support:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/diablo3/289/297/channels

Also, please note that this thread is 6 years old. Please create a new thread for your own.
10/08/2018 11:11 AMPosted by Maskraider
10/08/2018 10:56 AMPosted by Zyaldǃ
Try contact account support:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/diablo3/289/297/channels

Also, please note that this thread is 6 years old. Please create a new thread for your own.

Support can't assist with this. To resolve it clear the browser cookies as Omrakos said.
06/20/2018 08:07 PMPosted by spsandman
11/23/2017 12:10 PMPosted by Techspawn08

That's what I did.

If you purchase the game on the blizzard website can you then download it in the battle.net launcher? or is it gonna say you're under 18 so you can't download and play Black ops 4 even though i purchased it?
Yeah I have the same problem I went to try and download diablo but I entered in the birthday as 2005 does anyone know how to just change the year on battle.net launcher?
12/06/2018 04:32 PMPosted by BlueFoxoon
Yeah I have the same problem I went to try and download diablo but I entered in the birthday as 2005 does anyone know how to just change the year on battle.net launcher?
Read the blue response above:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/4926594268#post-4
Ok it got fixed when I went back onto the diablo tab it told me to re-enter my birthday