Entered Wrong Birthday

Technical Support
I entered the wrong year accidentally when trying to prepurchase the game. Now it won't let me make any adjustments. Anyway to re-enter this information?
I just did the dame thing toooo :(
Looks like we're stuck with no Diablo 3 =(
Try deleting your browser cookies.

Thank you so much! My friend and i love u guys :D
I entered mine wrong in the Battle.net client. Any ideas?
04/06/2014 05:39 AMPosted by Pitkis
I entered mine wrong in the Battle.net client. Any ideas?

Follow the instructions given by the Blue?
So if you entered your info wrong on the client, I think you should just go to the blizzard website and download it and stuff.
11/23/2017 12:10 PMPosted by Techspawn08
So if you entered your info wrong on the client, I think you should just go to the blizzard website and download it and stuff.

That's what I did.
spsandman,

The Battle.net account from which you're posting was made nearly 10 years ago. What problem are you having exactly?
Yeah, so i was gonna buy Destiny 2 DLC pack but i accidentally clicked 2015, now, how do I change this? its really annoying, i cant buy it :( big sad
10/08/2018 10:56 AMPosted by Zyaldǃ
Yeah, so i was gonna buy Destiny 2 DLC pack but i accidentally clicked 2015, now, how do I change this? its really annoying, i cant buy it :( big sad
Try contact account support:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/diablo3/289/297/channels

Also, please note that this thread is 6 years old. Please create a new thread for your own.
10/08/2018 11:11 AMPosted by Maskraider
10/08/2018 10:56 AMPosted by Zyaldǃ
Try contact account support:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/diablo3/289/297/channels

Also, please note that this thread is 6 years old. Please create a new thread for your own.

Support can't assist with this. To resolve it clear the browser cookies as Omrakos said.