WD or Wizard?

Witch Doctor
With mere hours to go, having thought I decided on which class I would venture into the world of Sanctuary with first, I am now flip-flopping. If you feel like it, please argue pros and cons of both classes to me, and what your opinion on which class would be more enjoyable. (I realize the complexities of individual taste and preference, I only ask for opinions on the matter, should you desire to leave them.) Thanks in advance to anyone offering up their opinions. :)
Having same problem at the moment. But to be honest i really don't think you can go wrong with either one. I have been toying with the idea of playing both to 30 before hunkering down for the long haul ahead to inferno.
From my time in the open beta:

WD feel like more of a combative class. You don't feel like he's going to snap in two every time some monster lobs some harsh language in his direction and the dogs soak a ton of damage.

Wizards seem to play more like a kiter class to me and feel like they have a more offensive toolkit.

WD if you like survivability and pets. Wizard if you like lots of damage and avoidance skills.
WD= Survivability
Wiz= Damage dealer

At the end of the day it's the way you want to play. I prefer raising zombies and exploding them, and the back story to the WD intrigues me.
tbh, I'm still conflicted. Still, I think the Wiz is more dependent on defensive skills - both passive and active, The WD seems to be imho more aggressive. That's based on my limited open beta weekend experience.

I still can't decide!

anguish!
You just wanted to see this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35cLo7d07Xs