Any SWTOR players waiting for D3?

Aus/NZ General Discussion
I wonder how many fellow Aus/NZ have left SWTOR to play this?

For me I left due to the abysmal PvP (and yes I know D3 isn't released with any). Looking very forward to playing this.
Yep, well I haven't cancelled my sub, just not playing it till I'm done with D3
I cancelled a while ago after I finished the story. End game just wasn't doing it for me
same here catixie. I just cancelled my sub. Couldnt get into endgame. Played thru Inquisitor and BH storylines. They were a lot of fun but to me the game was purely a single player with the MMO component thrown in as an afterthought.

I'm now in D3 preparation mode. :)
05/13/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Fotonik

Yeah, same here. Computer is ready to go, trying to fit in as much of the week's work today as possible.
I honestly thought SWTOR would give WoW its first real challenge after a string of other failed WoW killers.

It has fizzled quite badly.
I haven't played it since the start of the year as I got mine online before the Australian release date so I don't know what all has changed, but I tend to base games off first impression and how well it did at release. My faith is lacking in games that rush when they clearly aren't ready so I'm not even willing to go back and see.

As much as it sucked with Diablo release date getting pushed back originally I am glad they did. The open beta was AMAZING and I can not wait til I can play tomorrow for real.
bart scott "can't wait"

only good thing to ever come from a jets player.
05/13/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Catixie
cancelled a while ago after I finished the story.

05/13/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Fotonik
I cancelled my sub months ago. It's too much for my graphic card.
yep..bring on Tomorrow....