Gold Pickup Radius

General Discussion
not sure if there's a post about this, but i was just looking over the WDs skills and saw a skill that is determined by your gold pickup radius. so will we be getting a larger radius as we level up? or just gotta find items with a gold radius + on them? and do we still get pets that pick up gold for us?!?!?
Items have increased pick up radius as magic ability.

EDIT: Only DH ferret picks up gold for u.
+ to gold find radius will appear on a lot of gear you want to use thanks to rares.
Items give +radius. Higher level items can get you ridiculously high increased radius.
05/13/2012 07:29 PMPosted by FyRe
not sure if there's a post about this, but i was just looking over the WDs skills and saw a skill that is determined by your gold pickup radius. so will we be getting a larger radius as we level up? or just gotta find items with a gold radius + on them? and do we still get pets that pick up gold for us?!?!?

Items and no.
ah. so the DH is the one with the ferrets. meh.
They said the might bring back scroll of companion, they just didn't like the way it meshed with the diablo atmosphere so they decided to drop it and possibly rework it.
Bring back my Companion Scrolls!!!

Definitely second this!
yea i liked companion scrolls... maybe the mercs could have unique pets of their own and you could only have their pet help u get gold? just an idea :-/ don't flame me hookers..
Is the pet that picked up gold for you still in game?? Was A scroll I seen early beta videos that people where picking these up was unable to find one during open beta.
they took them out of the game :'(
but its kinda kiddy i guess.. but DHs still get ferrets.. so i dont see the difference. unless they wanna do some pokemon battles like wow!! xD no.. plz dont..