No downloader on b.net, only setup.exe

Technical Support
After getting the bad MPQ error on my laptop I went back to my battle.net account to grab the downloader again. But now only the setup.exe is there and it won't re-download the files, only try to install what I have.

Where did the downloader go?
What's there now is the Blizzard installer, similar to installer for their other games.

It will download and install the game together. Working fine for me.
I had to totally delete everything I had already downloaded. I guess it doesn't want to try to just grab what's broken...

Ooh, I found the old downloader in my Recycle Bin. That's checking my files now. Hopefully this will save me some time and only download what I need instead of everything from scratch.
I had to totally delete everything I had already downloaded. I guess it doesn't want to try to just grab what's broken...

Ooh, I found the old downloader in my Recycle Bin. That's checking my files now. Hopefully this will save me some time and only download what I need instead of everything from scratch.

dude i need that file
i wanna try to save some download time, the new setup thing is downloading the whole thing again
I let the downloader file check my files and it still wants to download 7.6GB of data...I guess it won't save me any time.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/qxyxm/diablo_3_windows_and_mac_download_links_all/