Installer stuck at 77%

Technical Support
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
What Aymanesin said helped, thanks bro!
UPDATE!: My installer jumped to 93% and ALSO the 'PLAY' button is now no longer grayed out. I still want the game to fully finish installing before clicking the button.

So my opinion for anyone that has this problem is to simply just wait it out and be patient. Good luck everyone have have fun.
I want to confirm that what Aymanesin said is correct. You have to change the IE settings. It jumped from 77% (was there for like 30 mins) and it was done within 60 seconds.
Mine remains at 42%, and has for over an hour now... I did what Aymanesin said, but still nothing :/ I'm starting to get a little bit worried here... :(

HELP :(
Follow what Aymanesin said. Once I turned off those settings on IE, it finished in 15 seconds from 77%!
I'm not sure if this 'really did' have any effect, but I'm inclined to believe this fixed my stuck at 77% issue.

Apparently a common thread with the downloader/installer is it draws its connection settings from your IE browser connection settings, so for me I went into Internet Explorer, Internet Options, connections, Lan Settings. Uncheck auto detect settings.

Close I.E. and in my experience it took a few seconds, I thought nothing was happening and then BAM! Zipped up from 77% in just a few short seconds.


This worked for me. Thanks.
For all everyone who stucks at 77 % JUST WAIT i will work ! and for the others who have restarted it, and its now at 25 % or something, just WAIT ! :D It will work, for sure :)
You are right comrade...That worked right after I changed the options in IE...

Thank you
The IE trick did work for me also!
So what should be the solution? i am also stuck at 77 %. Please help me
How long did it take to go from Install to finish?
ok I've been installing off the disc for about an hour and 20 minutes and it won't go past what appears to be around 65%. I have no bars or seeing files being installed. any suggestions? I've tried restarting the install and nothing happens.
I'm not sure if this 'really did' have any effect, but I'm inclined to believe this fixed my stuck at 77% issue.

Apparently a common thread with the downloader/installer is it draws its connection settings from your IE browser connection settings, so for me I went into Internet Explorer, Internet Options, connections, Lan Settings. Uncheck auto detect settings.

Close I.E. and in my experience it took a few seconds, I thought nothing was happening and then BAM! Zipped up from 77% in just a few short seconds.


Worked for me! thanks a lot mate! :)
work for me, thanks a lot
I'm not sure if this 'really did' have any effect, but I'm inclined to believe this fixed my stuck at 77% issue.

Apparently a common thread with the downloader/installer is it draws its connection settings from your IE browser connection settings, so for me I went into Internet Explorer, Internet Options, connections, Lan Settings. Uncheck auto detect settings.

Close I.E. and in my experience it took a few seconds, I thought nothing was happening and then BAM! Zipped up from 77% in just a few short seconds.


work for me too, I love you! Thanks a lot
Thx Aymanesin, that solved the problem!! Many thx
hahaha just one after anather issue :D such a crap have been waisting 2 days with this ..

Join the Conversation

Return to Forum