Crashing after installation

Technical Support
After installing the client I ran it for the first time, everything seemed to be working properly at the time. I was able to watch the opening cinematic (which was amazing), I went to alter the user settings(graphics) to help with my game performance once it went live... After changing the settings and clicking apply, Diablo III crashed. I relaunched the program and the D3 launcher came up with no problem, after clicking play the client came up, but now if i click on the screen/buttons/ or try typing the client crashes. I've read through the stickys that listed possible 3rd party programs causing the issue, as well as all other possible client side problems. After not being able to get the problem taken care of I decided to uninstall it and do a fresh install, it had no effect. So, unfortunately I can still run the client but if I interact with it in any way it crashes. Here is the list of my system specs:

Windows 7 64bit Home Premium
AMD 6 Core 3.2 GHz processor
16 GB of DDR3 1066 RAM
Nvidia geforce 460 video card
1 250GB - System drive
3 500GB - Storage drives

Just to note: All of my systems drivers are currently up to date, and I was able to play Beta without any issues.