WARNING! Game breaking bug spotted error 3006

General Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10 26 Next
I can't believe how many stupid people keep talking about Error 33. What a bunch of dumbasses.
05/14/2012 11:17 PMPosted by Bruno
I can't believe how many stupid people keep talking about Error 33. What a bunch of dumbasses.

You are talking about it.. lol
Lylirra, Do you think we will can play in about 2 hours or less?
True, all hail error 3006.
If you give a shield to your Templar
You're gonna have a bad time

I'll bring my pizza and french fries to the keyboard with me.
so how do you avoid this?

It's a very specific issue. You'd need to a) create a Demon Hunter, b) loot a shield, and then c) trade it to your templar before killing Jondar and hiring him. If you avoid just one of those requirements, you should be able to avoid this particular disconnect.

This is ridiculous. The only reason I bought this game was to equip my Templar with a shield in preparation for an epic Demon Hunter&Templar v. Jondar throw-down. How could this have possibly slipped past quality control?
In other words .. to be safe do not interact with Templar and refuse to hire him until this gets patched.
05/14/2012 11:19 PMPosted by Church
How did could this have possibly slipped past quality control?

The will of the templar is stronger!
05/14/2012 11:19 PMPosted by Church

It's a very specific issue. You'd need to a) create a Demon Hunter, b) loot a shield, and then c) trade it to your templar before killing Jondar and hiring him. If you avoid just one of those requirements, you should be able to avoid this particular disconnect.

This is ridiculous. The only reason I bought this game was to equip my Templar with a shield in preparation for an epic Demon Hunter&Templar v. Jondar throw-down. How did could this have possibly slipped past quality control?
lol funny post but im sure you would be upset if it happened to you and couldnt log back in.
wow, i would have been so PISST if this happend to me, thank you for the heads up
I think inmortals need siege mode.
Bump.

Thanks for the heads up.
I didn't think you could equip your templar with anything any way until after you kill Jondar or are people repeating the quest with templar in tow?
Dafuk, i'm gonna play pokemon i think.
Do you think templar need stimpack?
How random; hopefully it's solved soon!
05/14/2012 11:28 PMPosted by Stormus
How random; hopefully it's solved soon!

Rly ?
ive payed higher price just to get the digital preorder and i can play from the 0th min, i didnt get guest pass, nor dvd, nor any extras that retail resellers give, and i cant even
**** play because they were unable to fix a bug altho it has been reported during the beta, nice, just nice -.-
ive payed higher price just to get the digital preorder and i can play from the 0th min, i didnt get guest pass, nor dvd, nor any extras that retail resellers give, and i cant even
**** play because they were unable to fix a bug altho it has been reported during the beta, nice, just nice -.-

+100000000000000000000000000000
Terrible to not be able to play single player because you wont open battle.net....you should not have sold it until wed if thats the case because atm its worthless grats!