So I finally DL Diablo 3 when...

Technical Support
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
Why type in-game when...It's always better to communicate with your friends using your microphone while your playing co-op together!

For anyone looking for a "temporary" TeamSpeak 3 Server to use with your friends to communicate while you play the co-op campaign when the game launches, feel free to use the Diablo III channels set up!

Rules:

1. Bring your friends
2. Find a room (when the game launches, the rooms will be limited to 4-6 players each to lessen the disturbance of random players joining your channel -- co-op is 4 players)
3. Voice chat with each other as you play the campaign
4. Be polite to others ^_^
5. If a room is already taken, ask first if they need extra players (If not, please do not disturb them)

TeamSpeak 3 Information
Address: 50.7.7.206:9998
Password: No Password

http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

Have fun and enjoy the game guys!

do you realize what u just did?
1) who the Frunk use's teamspeak anymore??
2) you just allowed every troll in the US to enter your teamspeak and i am sure havoc will prevail in this server
3) who the Frunk use's teamspeak??
Is your video card 5 years old?
I had the same error.

This doesn't mean you can't play, just that it might not be as good as it can be...

Unless your computer is complete trash.

If Beta worked, the real copy will work. Just maybe not on the highest settings.
My wife still uses this computer at work every day.

http://imgur.com/a/TmZzt

OMG!!!1one!!

VMS? Is she the last person that knows VMS?

LoL. You must be running a Voodoo

VooDoo cards were the !@#$ back in the early/mid 90's!

I remember my VooDoo 2 card. big bux back then. Good times.

I still have a VooDoo 5 in my closet. That was the biggest freaking video card I had ever seen.. and the first I personally owned that required being plugged into the PSU. I always thought the VooDoo box art was pretty damn awesome.
My wife still uses this computer at work every day.

http://imgur.com/a/TmZzt

OMG!!!1one!!

VMS? Is she the last person that knows VMS?

well my computer use's memoery cards with holes in them.... i have to make sure i stack them and feed them in correctly otherwise i get a "read" error and have to redo the whole process
Don't be a lame !@# poor dude, get a job make some money and buy a new one.

This hobby isn't cheap, maybe try stamp collecting?
Don't be a lame !@# poor dude, get a job make some money and buy a new one.

This hobby isn't cheap, maybe try stamp collecting?

I LOVE STAMPS! and soup and turtles

No cats thou
Saddly, I don't think my 16bit processor can run d3...
CUDA doesn't mean much of anything, much like saying a card is Fermi means nothing. If its a recent system, you probably have onboard graphics, which are probably not supported.

Basically any dedicated card available today (even one for like $40), or almost any AMD APU (perhaps not the 9W C-Series), should be supported, though some mobile chips won't be due to various limitations on low end ones.
CUDA means it's an 8000 series or better, all of which are supported. So yes, it does mean something.
05/14/2012 10:24 PMPosted by Pathology
Frunk

This thread is now about Frunk.
"Version: 296.10 WHQL
Release Date: 2012.03.13
Operating System: Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
Language: English (U.S.)
File Size: 158 MB "

Vista and Win7 64 bit, works for both and after update no longer gettting driver warnings from D3 Launcher...

I was running the last version and was playing the open beta just fine...so the warning is just that a warning that your video driver is not up to date and may effect game play...

well my computer use's memoery cards with holes in them.... i have to make sure i stack them and feed them in correctly otherwise i get a "read" error and have to redo the whole process

You mean punched cards.
All of a sudden it says my video card is not supported for Diablo 3. what gives? would it have killed Blizz to not push too far for graphics? here I am waiting for the chance to play, then POOF, all because of an unsuprted card, I cant play?

not cool Blizz. not cool!

LoL. You must be running a Voodoo
D2 was written natively for the Voodoo cards. I run D2 in a 3dfx wrapper and it looks great, dynamic lighting and all.

You mean punched cards.

Hey! Who punched my punch cards?
ok, says my video card isnt supported...

NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

the hell? they should have lowered the graphics requirements. a game doesnt do good on graphics alone, and you gotta know when too much is too much.

CONGRATS MY MAN, you have one of the !@#$tiest integrated graphics cards ever to grace(curse) the innards of a computer.

Running solitaire is a stretch for that card.

No joke, my poor dad was suckered into buying a computer with this card in it, years ago, by an !@#$%^- Best Buy employee who insured my dad that "this was a great gaming PC".

You mean punched cards.

yes sir u are correct
I have a Geforce GTX 260. Will that work@??!?!?!?
They're being fairly generous with the system requirements as is. Your card was a budget card from 2004 that I don't think was ever really intended to be used as a gaming card. My only real tip here is that you can likely find a card that will run D3 for $50 or less right now.
ok, says my video card isnt supported...

NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

the hell? they should have lowered the graphics requirements. a game doesnt do good on graphics alone, and you gotta know when too much is too much.

also tried the esc key thing, screen turned grey, then a window poped up and told me certain things were missing... not cool... I was waiting to hit Diablo 3 for so long and now I cant play.
You're card doesn't support CUDA like you said, so you were just making things up? How does that help us, help you?