Error 12 - Need More Info

General Discussion
1 2 3 93 Next
We're working to resolve this issue as soon as possible, but we'd like to know more about who is being affected.

If you're experiencing Error 12 when attempting to log in, please let us know in this thread and provide the following information:
  • Are you attempting to log in to a region that is not your home region? (see Global Play FAQ for details)
  • If yes, do you still receive an Error 12 message even when logging into your home region?
  • What is your home region/where are you logging in from?

Please note that Global Play is not yet available, so you will only be able to log in to your home region at this time. If you attempt to log into another region outside of your home region, you will receive an Error 12 message -- this is intended. We'll provide an update in these forums once Global Play is live.

Thank you!
I am logging in from my home region (NA). I got diablo 3 through the 1 year WoW pass.
I am getting error 12.

I am attempting to log into my home region.

Yes, I still receive error 12 no matter what.

North America.

I read in another post from the Asia/EU servers that had the same problem to change your passwords around and refresh your bnet account and it should fix it. I did this and it did not work.
Hey! im trying to log in to asia region from singapore ! and error 12 keeps appearing!
Edit: Nevermind, just got it
I'm from Canada and I can't log in on the NA server
Attempting to log into home region. (North America)
Error 12 in North America aswell
Attempting to Log into NA

Yes I am receiving Error 12

I am in the NA region

I ordered the 1 year WoW Subscription if this helps
North America and recieving error 12
what the hell is going on
im from china,
using asia server and cannot log in
Im still nt being able to log in... Im from Singapore
I am in Australia, and logging into the Asia Region and getting error 12. I have the 12 months WoW subscription version of D3.
Are you attempting to log in to a region that is not your home region? (see Global Play FAQ for details)
NO

What is your home region/where are you logging in from?
Asia/China
I live in India and am not able to log in to the Asia servers; but am able to log in to the NA servers.
My account region is Canada. But when I click my diablo 3 game account it's on Global setting. How do I change it to North America!?

Please help
yup error 12 from my home region of the americas