I have the Annual pass

Technical Support
Yes I purchased the World of Warcraft annual pass and I was supposed to get Diablo 3 for free yet I haven't received my activation code. Am I missing something?
Log a ticket for Blizzard - you'll get a faster response than posting here.
I understand I was just wondering if I was the only person that had this issue
You don't get a game code, just log into your Account and D3 should be listed there with a status of Activated.
If you have the WoW Annual Pass or purchased a Digital Download then your Diablo III game is already active. You do not need a key. Just select the “I already activated it” option from the installer. You can verify it is active by going to the Account Management page of the web site and selecting Diablo III. It will show it as Active.
When my install began it asked for an activation key. As I also did the anual pass I never received one. So no Zzapin, you are not the only one.

But, if it is alltached to the account as Squelch says, we should be fine.

*fingers crossed*
They need to put this in a sticky. It's been asked about 100 times in the past 4 hours.

Go to: http://us.battle.net/account

Under "My Game Accounts" you should have Diablo 3. Click on it.

Under "ACCOUNT STATUS", it should say "ACTIVE". If so, you are good to go, and already activated.

The installer simply asks you to activate if you haven't already. So you can tell it you are activated, and it will proceed normally.
Well this thread just took a load off my mind.
Under my account, it says active, however I try to log in to the game, and it say'd this battle.net account does not have a diablo 3 license, I dont believe I hit, I already activated the game, is there a way to go back and do this?
Thanks, now I can stop freaking out lol