Screen Turns Black and alt tabs me out.

Technical Support
Prev 1 5 6 7 38 Next
Bump... Same issue here 9800GTX+, would really appreciate a fix for this.
I have this problem as well AMD Radeon HD 7770
Bump.
Can we not even get a 'hey we see your 10 million threads about this issue'?
05/15/2012 04:10 PMPosted by Dargasonus
Can we not even get a 'hey we see your 10 million threads about this issue'?

Seriously.
Same issue:

Windows 7 64-bit
AMD Phenom II X4 955 Processor
4,0GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series
bump..
Same issue:
Win7 64 bit
Intel i7 930
ATI HD 5870 gpu
Same issue:
Win7 64 bit
Intel Core 2 Duo E6300
Nvidia Geforce 9600 GTS
BUMP!
bump
bump
They're blatantly ignoring these posts, it's very obvious at this point.
Yes, they are. I believe it's because they do not know how to fix it.
I got a Radeon HD 4800... Same for me. :(
05/15/2012 04:48 PMPosted by Garagosh
Yes, they are. I believe it's because they do not know how to fix it.

Complete baseless speculation, but I wonder if they're at their wits end and are trying to get Nvidia in on this and are therefore waiting on them.
I have the same problem with 9800 GTX+, even though it technically exceeds the minimum requirements I didn't see it listed in either the supported or the unsupported video card list...
my graphics card is supported but it still crashes.. i want to play already, i skipped work for this??/
Signed, Single GTS250

Intel Dual Core 3.0Ghz

4gigs DDR3

Windows 7 64bit

Same issue, temp freeze for a second screen flickers then game catches up. Gotten me killed once was a decent laugh but that joke will get old really quickly.

Should report to get the thread some attention.
05/15/2012 04:53 PMPosted by JCDenton
I have the same problem with 9800 GTX+, even though it technically exceeds the minimum requirements I didn't see it listed in either the supported or the unsupported video card list...

I noticed this as well, and it gave me pause at first, but I played the beta for a good long while with no issues at all. Game ran flawlessly on the beta. Additionally, I believe that the 9800 GTX/GTX+ and the 250/260 are essentially the same card for the most part, just tweaked, and that card is supported. It's not like the 9800 GT/GTX/GTX+ are some niche cards; they were very high end and quite popular for a while.