Diablo III: Emergency Maintenance- 3:39

General Discussion
1 2 3 415 Next
3:30 p.m. PDT- Diablo III is now available for play. We will be continuing to monitor the servers for any additional issues. If you are experiencing errors, please visit the Technical Support Forum or the Bug Report Forum for additional information.

If you are experiencing issues installing the game, connecting to Battle.net, or while playing, please visit our support site for assistance: http://us.battle.net/support/

Please remember to login to the game using your registered Battle.net email and password.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1:55 p.m. PDT - Starting at approximately 2:15 p.m. PDT, we will be bringing Diablo III servers in the Americas offline for urgent maintenance to address several issues that are impacting the game. We anticipate that maintenance will last for about an hour and that servers will be available at approximately 3:30 p.m. PDT. We will provide further updates as they are necessary. Thank you for your patience.

--------

1:27 p.m. PDT - We're in the process of testing and implementing multiple fixes for the current service issues. We’ll provide another update in approximately 1 hour.

--------

11:30 a.m. PDT - We are in the process of performing an emergency maintenance for Diablo III servers in the Americas to resolve several issues that are currently impacting the game. This maintenance may cause some interruption in communication, ability to log in, use of in-game features, and disconnections. We anticipate all servers will be available for play at approximately 1:30 p.m. PDT. We will provide further updates as necessary. Thank you for your patience.

--------

10:22 a.m. PDT - We are in the process of performing an emergency maintenance for all North American Diablo III servers to resolve several issues that are currently impacting the game. This maintenance may cause some interruption in communication, ability to log in, use of in-game features, and disconnections. We anticipate all servers will be available for play in approximately 1 hour.

Thank you for your patience.
Thank you!
Thanks, Neth.
Highly Rated
Ah good deal. I love how quickly the made the information available to us. I guess I should...go outside?
Woot
Highly Rated
I guess this is the 317002 error I'm getting. I knew I should have left my character logged in.
Thank you, was trying for like 20 minutes with a bunch of WoW buddies to play together and I guess it took us this long to consider checking the forums xD.
Highly Rated
If we were allowed to play offline, we wouldn't have this problem now would we?
finally...
I got error 25009 and then 317002. Is it the end of me?
so it'll take about an hour... ill go do something else till then
Thanks for the reply.. much appreciated
is this so that installation issues are fixed i havent even hit the installation screen it jsut reopens battlenet webpage and closes on me..... i have disc...
Woot. I'd rather wait for problems to get fixed than play and have problems.
Tank you tank you tank you
thanX for resolve