Graphics issues. Hotfix failed

Technical Support
When will there be a new patch to fix the graphic issues? the ati hotfix did not work for me and I am unable to revert to older drivers.. I can not play the game in this state. Do any of you blizzard employees know if there working on a patch or another hotfix that works?
its ati problem plus if you have a ati 4000 series or lower ati well stop supporting that videocard because its 3 generations old time to upgrade your videocard
I take it you are using the mobility set: http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=36272 download the mobilty mod, should make it playable.
05/15/2012 03:06 PMPosted by SgtChronic
When will there be a new patch to fix the graphic issues? the ati hotfix did not work for me and I am unable to revert to older drivers.. I can not play the game in this state. Do any of you blizzard employees know if there working on a patch or another hotfix that works?
If you right click on "computer" (in start menu in windows vista and 7) or "my computer" (on the desktop in windows xp) and click properties. In windows 7 or vista on the left side of the window it will say device manager. Double click "display adapters" so it shows your video card now right click on the video card go to properties on that. Than click the driver tab and click roll back.
Still doesn't work but thanks anyways.. I will just have to wait for an official new patch.. Or just live and learn and never buy a vivendi product ever again