Activate Game Key? Where do I find this key?

Technical Support
Alright so I've given up on trying to get in tonight, it's bed time.

But one thing I wanna at least get some answer to is what the Game Key is. It takes me to a page that says:

"Activate a Game Key
Enter a game key to activate it for this Battle.net account, which will allow you to play and manage the game it is associated with."

I don't see any keys though, not in Email, or account info... Am I not looking in the right places? I DLed the game tonight, installed, tried logging in, got Error 37 and then when I finally got a spot, I got Error 315300 (Log in info incorrect). I KNOW it was correct. Does this have anything to do with this key here?

Thanks for any help!!
I bought digital download and it hasn't emailed me one, either.
You do not need a code. If you look on your battle.net page under manage games, it says your D3 is active. The code is for those who didn't get the game directly from Blizz. They entered the code automatically when you bought (or got through annual pass) from them. I know by the fact that you are able to post in the D3 forums that your accounts are active. Hang in there, the thing with the incorrect information is something they know about and are working on at present. Tonight has been a hell of a night trying to play.
Oh also then, where do the D3 files DL to? Cause like I said, I had to reinstall, and I thought I could just uninstall, then install again, but apparently I have to DL the files again! I think the files I'm DLing are not compressed in a .exe or .zip or whatever, they just DL the files straight to "Program Files" folder and that's it. Oye what a gigantic waste of time.
Alright so I've given up on trying to get in tonight, it's bed time.

But one thing I wanna at least get some answer to is what the Game Key is. It takes me to a page that says:

"Activate a Game Key
Enter a game key to activate it for this Battle.net account, which will allow you to play and manage the game it is associated with."

I don't see any keys though, not in Email, or account info... Am I not looking in the right places? I DLed the game tonight, installed, tried logging in, got Error 37 and then when I finally got a spot, I got Error 315300 (Log in info incorrect). I KNOW it was correct. Does this have anything to do with this key here?

Thanks for any help!!

No error, just requires key. Message refers me to connect battle.net. Sent a ticket hours ago with no response. Are you sending out keys? I didn't get a email key for digital DL thru Pass.

Update:

UPDATE: Issue resolved. deleted old DL and reinstalled the installer. Appears to be DLing the game now.