Cannot get your Payment Info (error 3006)

Technical Support
1 2 3 15 Next
I get this message within a minute of browsing the gold AH. I can't bid or even buy out cause i get a message saying no payment method is attached to your account. I can choose anything and i have enough gold to buyout so.....?
I'm having the same, or very similar issue. Upon browsing anything in the AH, an error (3006) pops up, forcing me out of the AH menu.
Hopefully this issue will be somehow addressed, shortly.
Thank you, Yutty for creating this thread!~
Glad I'm not the only one having this issue. Keep getting cannot get your payment info. I thought maybe beacause I never set up a card for purchasing in my account. So I put $1.00 on my account hoping it would then at least register but no luck either. Going to keep my eyes on this thread. Hopfully someone comes around with a solution.
also having this issue, cant sell even tho im just using ingame gold.
I even logged back in and out to try to sell things or just to even browse the AH, wont let me. Diablo 3 in the game is fun as hell, but getting in the game or even just doing the AH is just buggy and just ugh hard. GOing to sleep since i got the game at midnight and couldnt log in the 1st time till 5 GG
I get the same issue. I also get, "Unable to sell. No payment method were found on your account" when trying to sell an item.
Yeah im having this issue and the same as this guy:

05/15/2012 03:26 AMPosted by roYal
I get the same issue. I also get, "Unable to sell. No payment method were found on your account" when trying to sell an item.
Is everyone that's seeing this error on a full version of the game, or Starter Edition?
05/15/2012 03:31 AMPosted by Bashiok
Is everyone that's seeing this error on a full version of the game, or Starter Edition?

I'm on a full version
05/15/2012 03:31 AMPosted by Bashiok

Full version as well.
I am Also having this problem. Have non digital full version.
K, thank you. We're able to reproduce it here. We'll begin investigating.
Same problem, full version digital download.

EDIT:
05/15/2012 03:35 AMPosted by Bashiok

Thanks!
getting same error on boxed set of diablo 3 also getting dropped from gave after i get in cano make 3rd or 4th charactor cause i get drioped sp fast thopught yoyu would have enough serveras up and be prepared for millions wanting to play ..
I am on Standard Edition and having the same problem.
05/15/2012 03:35 AMPosted by Bashiok

Awesome, Im on digital version if it makes a difference.
Currently dont have a credit card for any subscription with blizzard. Dont know if that helps or not all i know is theres nothing saved for "payments" for blizzard.
i get this error as well its quite frustrating as i was hoping to get stuff in the AH early....and i have a credit card on my account cuz i also play wow...
Just wanted to put it out there that some people are connecting the equiping a shield on the templar bug with the 3006 error, i personally didnt give !@#$ to my templar because im the master and im selling everything for teh goldz.
Getting the same problem; gonna head in for some shut-eye and hope it's resolved in the morning. No real harm done either way; just wanted to test the AH out.
Just to chime in, I'm also receiving the error. I have a credit card as well as a paypal account linked to my Battle.net account, and I'm on the digital version, if any of this info helps.