Collector edition wings missing in inventory

Technical Support
Hi today i made guess pass account and created a character than i just logged out since my Collector edition just arrived in the mail, therefore I went to battle.net to change my account from starter edition to collector edition, but I was not able to see the glowing wings in my inventory.

-Jin
honestly stop !@#$%ing about wings and hope they get it up so we can play. Issuse is stupid stuff like this and achievements for being in beta. :(
05/15/2012 02:39 PMPosted by Colleeijahan
honestly stop !@#$%ing about wings and hope they get it up so we can play. Issuse is stupid stuff like this and achievements for being in beta. :(

It's a legitimate question, and I'm sure Blizzard has their priorities on getting the game online.

If you make a new character, it should have the wings. You can then stick the item in your shared stash to collect on your main character.
05/15/2012 02:33 PMPosted by Jinstikal
Hi today i made guess pass account and created a character than i just logged out since my Collector edition just arrived in the mail, therefore I went to battle.net to change my account from starter edition to collector edition, but I was not able to see the glowing wings in my inventory.

Yeah, every new character you start AFTER redeeming the collectors edition key will start the game with them in there inventory. I don't know if your retroactive chars. from the "starter edition" will have them. You could always contact Blizzard Customer support and see if there would be something they could do for you, but there pretty tied up just trying to get the game work at the moment.....
05/15/2012 02:45 PMPosted by w7w7w7w7w7

Yeah, every new character you start AFTER redeeming the collectors edition key will start the game with them in there inventory. I don't know if your retroactive chars. from the "starter edition" will have them. You could always contact Blizzard Customer support and see if there would be something they could do for you, but there pretty tied up just trying to get the game work at the moment.....

You can put the wings in your shared stash to move them between characters.