Technical Support
Prev 1 11 12 13 26 Next
All you need to do is wait a while and try again later
Still getting random DC'd with Error 3007 every 2 - 15 minutes. Help!
I am having the error 3007 too and getting kicked out every 5 minutes or so.
I have 2 game accounts and 2 PC's (my wife plays too), and it happens on both our accounts and on both our PC's. I put my D-Link Dir 665 router into DMZ mode on PC (cause you can only do 1), and it never disconnects. I tried opening the ports as per blizzard, and nothing, still disconnects. So fat, only DMZ works, but now me and my wife can't play at the same time.

It seems for all the reading I have done that most people (not all), are D-Link router owners.
I will go out today and buy a new Linksys router and set it up and see if it solves error 3007 and the disconnects on my end.

If it doesn't, I'll just return it.

Anyone having these 3007 error and disconnects on a Linksys?
I am having the error 3007 too and getting kicked out every 5 minutes or so.
I have 2 game accounts and 2 PC's (my wife plays too), and it happens on both our accounts and on both our PC's. I put my D-Link Dir 665 router into DMZ mode on PC (cause you can only do 1), and it never disconnects. I tried opening the ports as per blizzard, and nothing, still disconnects. So fat, only DMZ works, but now me and my wife can't play at the same time.

It seems for all the reading I have done that most people (not all), are D-Link router owners.
I will go out today and buy a new Linksys router and set it up and see if it solves error 3007 and the disconnects on my end.

If it doesn't, I'll just return it.

Anyone having these 3007 error and disconnects on a Linksys?

Thats interesting, I have a Dlink and am getting this problem. Let me know if the linksys works out.
At least I'll probably be the world first level 60 that hasn't left Act I Normal. So incredibly frustrating!
it's happening to me too, thought it would end but it still happen's. though my latency is playable now but that doesn't help when i want to stay in-game.
Tried to forward the ports like support asked, Diablo 3 has all the permissions it needs; however, i get constantly kicked.

Really don't think it's an issue on our end, can we get a blue post please?
Experiencing the same issue, posting in this thread as well

Error 3007!
How many complaints does it take until Blizzard responds on here? And for CHRIST SAKE FIX THE PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have been getting the same 3007 error as well and i have not been able to log in at all for two days this is ridiculous blizzard. i payed for the game to not work or let me sign in at all, this total BS
How many complaints does it take until Blizzard responds on here? And for CHRIST SAKE FIX THE PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the immortal words of Fry...

Fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it.... fix it fix it fix it.
Thats interesting, I have a Dlink and am getting this problem. Let me know if the linksys works out.

Yes, I'd like to hear the results of that as well.

For everyone else in the thread, if you also play WoW and/or SC2, do you frequently see the "you have been disconnected from Battle.net" message when playing those games? My theory is that those of you suffering error 3007 are having issues maintaining an uninterrupted connection to our Battle.net server (not the game server!) and are getting disconnected as a result. In Wow and SC2 you can keep playing if this happens, you just lose Real ID chat and such, but this connection is required at all times for Diablo III.

If my theory is correct, we then just need to figure out why your particular B.net connections are not stable. Some of the reasons for a flaky B.net connection are:

- Interfering security programs
- Interference from other software that accesses the Internet (overlays, torrents, etc)
- old firmware on the router and/or modem
- old network card drivers
- wireless Internet (very few wireless Internet setups have the proper packet integrity)
- Every now and then, a particular router model or series that has issues with our games
good question, i've never had issues with WoW or SC2 with my old router;

I bought this router some time in January, and since having it I haven't been using battle.net until now.

My current router is the Dlink 615.
I'm connected directly to an ATT Uverse gateway and got 3007 only once around 11 pm est last night. So I don't think it's hardware specific even if I did have no issues most of the day. No one is immune apparently.
will see if port forwarding 4000,6112-6119 gives me any results.
05/16/2012 04:13 AMPosted by Maerlim
Blizzard, you fail

Let's try to be constructive, shall we?
Thanks for the update blue, but I've never had an issue with bnet before, ever. The amount of people having disconnect issues isn't all just a huge coincidence. Seeing posts like this are frustrating and discouraging.
I had this problem right after I changed the video settings for the game. so i put them back to default and now I don't get the error 3007 hopefully it stay that way.
05/16/2012 04:09 AMPosted by Kaltonis

Yes, I'd like to hear the results of that as well.

For everyone else in the thread, if you also play WoW and/or SC2, do you frequently see the "you have been disconnected from Battle.net" message when playing those games? My theory is that those of you suffering error 3007 are having issues maintaining an uninterrupted connection to our Battle.net server (not the game server!) and are getting disconnected as a result. In Wow and SC2 you can keep playing if this happens, you just lose Real ID chat and such, but this connection is required at all times for Diablo III.

If my theory is correct, we then just need to figure out why your particular B.net connections are not stable. Some of the reasons for a flaky B.net connection are:

- Interfering security programs
- Interference from other software that accesses the Internet (overlays, torrents, etc)
- old firmware on the router and/or modem
- old network card drivers
- wireless Internet (very few wireless Internet setups have the proper packet integrity)
- Every now and then, a particular router model or series that has issues with our games

OKAY well I think I found a temporary solution!! I have a Dlink-615 (popular model, I use it with Wi-fi) so what I did was simply plug my computer straight into the modem and bypassed the router entirely. No more problems so far. It's not a great solution but it works for now, hopefully no one in the house will want to use the internet for the next 2 weeks :D. But I wish there was a way to figure out what exactly the problem was.