video driver wtf.....

Technical Support
So i have a Mobile Intel(R) 4 series express chipset family. and it says its unsupported. I play every other single Blizzard game perfectly fine.... so why can i play Diablo 3??
I think mines mobile because i have a laptop
Yeap..We are screwed if we can't upgrade our graphic cards...
Umm... Its unsupported for a reason.. thats for a normal just checking email type of vid card. to watch movies and the like. Its not made for gaming. So you need to get a 'gaming' computer that can handle new age games.
I'm sure you did but, did you try just playing it anyway?
I got the same message.. Ignored it. Game runs just fine on max settings. So maybe it'll work for you too?
I had the exact same problem. Here's how to fix it.

Open up the launcher, and click play. Press escape when you see the warning I'm sure you've already seen. It will try to play the game. If it still fails, do the following:
1. Go to libraries/documents/Diablo III, and open up D3Prefs.
2. Look for DisableTrilinearFiltering "0", and change it to "1".
3. Look for HardwareClass "0", and change it to "1".

Then, try launching the game again (making sure to press escape at the warning), and voila, it works. At least, it worked for me. Try it out.

My guess is that the Intel 4 chipset does not support trilinear filtering, so if you try disabling it, the rest of the game should be supported. Best of luck to you.
i got the same problem just wondering if someone can help me. how do i upgrade my card or if it is a way to avoid it ?
Does that really work, and it will by pass the error saying video card driver not supported??
I'm sure you did but, did you try just playing it anyway?
I got the same message.. Ignored it. Game runs just fine on max settings. So maybe it'll work for you too?

How do you by pass it , it only has the option to press okay and then shuts down the launcher?