digital download requires disk?

Technical Support
so someones probably addressed this already but when i try to download from the d3 setup i downloaded from the game client says please insert disk...or if you keep getting this message go to battlenet and download digital copy....did i not just do that?
Did you buy from battle.net?

You must have done something wrong cause it definitely shouldnt ask for a disc. Where did you install the game from?

I reloaded mine a week ago and already had the install, last night before it was released I installed it. Just purchasing it on battle.net gets authenticated upon login and all was fine.
i downloaded it from blizzard last night
or battlenet...samething
same deal instal to 41% then same message kept poping up
same.
I'm currently on attempt number 8 of downloading this game. Finally got past the Setup Files error which took me a couple hours even with support forums. Currently trying to download the game from battle.net and at 41% it asks me why I don't have the disk in and I should download the game from the site.

Picture link of the error
http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj579/demonwonders/diablo.png
I am still unable to install the game. I receive the error "An unexpected error occurred while trying to install. Please try again or contact Customer Support."

I have completely wiped out my /Users/Shared/Battle.net directory, performed all Software Updates, deleted all D3 Beta folders and installers, and re-downloaded the client from the Battle.net website. What gives?
"If your installation disc has been ejected, please reinsert and try again. If not, or if you keep seeing this error, log in to Battle.net and install Diablo III digitally" - If you downloaded the installer digitally, this error indicates that it did not convert the files correctly. This can often be caused by closing the downloader early. Though the downloader may show 100%, please allow some time for it to fully complete. To resolve this issue, log into Battle.net and re-run the downloader.

100%
It worked