Monk Help Please

Monk
Alright I guess I am done to asking you guys for a little bit of help..
Here is my monk and the stats

http://i46.tinypic.com/34xjg48.png

my skill build

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#adgXiQ!ZXU!ZcaZbZ

I am really kinda of getting wrecked atm in act 2(hell mode) and started around the end of act 1..

I was building life on hit in nightmare but it really didnt seem to make that much of a difference..
Should I go life steal %
Dodge build?

any suggestions would be nice..
Yeah wrong just wrong. xD
You should read more about the skills.. Think that should help.
Yeah wrong just wrong. xD
You should read more about the skills.. Think that should help.

you say its wrong about the skills but which part of the skills is wrong..I got 2 skills that give me some kinda of dodge..

the thunderfist with the dodge rune gives me 40% dodge rate....

and the 2 healing spells keep me alive enough to get out I guess..

umm instead of just saying wrong just wrong.. how about pointing it out.. instead of just saying "wrong"

Thanks
I am not so far (lvl 37, NM Act II now) but as I checked your build it seems you rely on healing a lot. Not many AoE skills in your build, maybe not so useful in Hell, but all depends on what is the reason why you keep being killed:

1. do you die fast due no ability to dodge attacks? Then the reason is in low dodge and receiving so much damage even your healing does not solve. Possible solution: Mantra of Evasion, Guardians Path + dual wield, ...

2. do you die just because you are not able to kill all enemies around you quick enough? Maybe Crippling Wave or WotHF would be better spirit generators...

As I said, I am not so far in the game and just wanted to share my thoughts
I am not so far (lvl 37, NM Act II now) but as I checked your build it seems you rely on healing a lot. Not many AoE skills in your build, maybe not so useful in Hell, but all depends on what is the reason why you keep being killed:

1. do you die fast due no ability to dodge attacks? Then the reason is in low dodge and receiving so much damage even your healing does not solve. Possible solution: Mantra of Evasion, Guardians Path + dual wield, ...

2. do you die just because you are not able to kill all enemies around you quick enough? Maybe Crippling Wave or WotHF would be better spirit generators...

As I said, I am not so far in the game and just wanted to share my thoughts

Thanks for your thoughts.

I have 53% dodge with Rush and thunder fist runes..
I seem to block and dodge pretty well for the most part but still die pretty fast..
I am thinking "maybe" its my damage output that isn't where it needs to be to down them as fast.. IDK