Blizzard, please hold true to your word.

General Discussion
1 2 3 18 Next
Please don't nerf Inferno. All these kids are crying because they cant go and one shot a difficult situation like they could in their precious World of Warcraft. You guys said before launch you had no intention of reducing the difficulty, and I truly hope you keep that promise.
It's not HARD. It's TEDIOUS.

Inferno is not DIFFICULT. It's TEDIOUS.

Learn the difference between the two words.
Agreed with OP. The game is fine, people just need to play better. Just fix the exploits that are letting people skip through inferno.

They're upset because they couldn't fully beat the game in a week. I'm pacing myself and loving the game every step of the way. The whiners are kids from WoW. Give 'em a little while and they'll disappear so more productive things can be spoken on these boards.
Sargon is just upset because he gets spawn camped by blue spiders. Skill issue imo.
There's a difference between "difficult" and "impossible"
don't worry. they made d2 more and more difficult as time passed. blizzard loves the tears of baddies. i heard some devs actually drink bottled baddie tears at 200 bucks a bottle.
05/23/2012 10:32 AMPosted by Meed
There's a difference between "difficult" and "impossible"
05/23/2012 10:30 AMPosted by OdinPrime
Please don't nerf Inferno. All these kids are crying because they cant go and one shot a difficult situation like they could in their precious World of Warcraft. You guys said before launch you had no intention of reducing the difficulty, and I truly hope you keep that promise.
I don't think they will, just like other people have stated on the forums. Its to early in the game to be beating inferno. Sure some people have, the "pro" gamers. But i think its too soon to even tell if inferno needs nerfing or not. IMO
Game's been out for a week. It was supposed to take a real long time to beat.

Why would you copy one of your bad comments and use it in another thread as if you had said something interesting.

You do not understand the game you are playing and you are mad because of it. You are a confusing person.
Ignorance is Bliss.

Only someone who just got into Nightmare can say such funny things.
There are definitely some aspects of Inferno and the way damage comes in that we're looking at. Before we get there though we want to address the skills that are 'must haves', and see how the skill and gear game settles out a bit before we address content. If there's a skill that you absolutely can't survive without, that's a much more serious issue to customization, build diversity, and the game as a whole than someone not being able to progress as quickly as they feel they should.

I think tweaks to content difficulty is a given, it's going to happen in some shape or form, but we're not there quite yet.
There are definitely some aspects of Inferno and the way damage comes in that we're looking at. Before we get there though we want to address the skills that are 'must haves', and see how the skill and gear game settles out a bit before we address content. If there's a skill that you absolutely can't survive without, that's a much more serious issue to customization, build diversity, and the game as a whole than someone not being able to progress as quickly as they feel they should.

I think tweaks to content difficulty is a given, it's going to happen in some shape or form, but we're not there quite yet.
This :P
The RMAH won't take off with the game at this difficulty. When people pay real money to buy gear only to get smashed in inferno, well the tears will flow.

Also, yeah its not "hard" its tedious. I've been dragging champion packs to chokes/waypoints and suicide running them. Not really hard just time consuming and the repair costs don't exceed what I make from trash.

Ok where are you drawing the line here?

Tedious things can be hard or easy

Similarly,

Hard things can be tedious or simplistic

All that truly matters is if the person playing is having fun or not. If its too hard for you then I suggest you play something more casual like NM or Hell mode, or perhaps an easier genre all together like a FPS or platformer. Honestly, this game isn't for everyone, that can't be argued. But once you start making statements like this, you come accross like a child.
Considering that nobody has the highest level gems yet or perfectly rolled rares, I fail to see why people are jumping on the bandwagon of saying it's impossible.

It's supposed to be Brutally hard even when perfectly geared. Now you crybabys want to reduce difficulty because you die while running around in medium gear? Please.

If you could clear it now with the gear you have, what will happen once you get perfect gear from farming Act. IV. Then what? What's the point then? Game would be walk in the park like D2 was.

You just run around one-shotting just about everyone due to your uber-gear. Gee... fun.
It's not so much the difficulty people are complaining about, but as to how you Have to tackle it. You have to kite, everything. If you like having to kite every single enemy over and over, knowing no matter how good your gear becomes, you'll always have to kite them, it just takes a few seconds less then before you had uber gear, then good for you. I'm just going to stop playing myself, not because it's to hard. Heck I love a good challenge, but because it's boring as all hell. Do you honestly enjoy 10 minute fights where you do nothing but kite? But don't worry, when you have the best sets in the game it will only take 7 minutes to kite that same group!

In otherwords "Chill the F out people"