Selling SECRET COW level run 10k!!

Items and Crafting
10k is pretty cheap for the ammount of xp and rare/legendary drops imo... I will also help you through the level and give you all the items I pick up at the end.

Normal and Nightmare mode!

Add me Camreno#1269
Bump, still doing runs!
Very good and fast run, and i got about 5k in gold from the run plus my drops and his is WORTH it.
Just did a run, no problems at all! Legit +1!
This is beyond stupid. I'd rather just look up a video on how to get there and run through it but after seeing some pics I have a feeling it'd make my eyes hurt.
You could do that, but trust me when I say it takes a very long time to get the items to make the staff lol.
I'd be in for this.. I'll look you up later
Paying 10k for the secret level run on normal mode will be a net loss. I did a normal mode run and picked up about 7-8k gold and one rare item with crappy stats.
hmmmm.....perhaps I should wait until nightmare?

I'd pay 10k for it and the chance to get some good gear, but not if there are no good drops in normal.
05/20/2012 07:28 PMPosted by Camreno
You could do that, but trust me when I say it takes a very long time to get the items to make the staff lol.

Is this true? natural play through got me the Shrooms and Shin, i went back for the gemastone from act 4 in a couple tries and the rainbow in about 10 tries, but those are super short.

Maybe its the money that is requires to buy the bell your referring to as taking a long time?
It took me a few hours to get all the items. The hardest item to get was the Gibbering Gemstone from the Caverns of Frost, which took me about 2 hours.

Here is a detailed guide on the fastest route to get all the required materials: http://virvelvind.net/2012/05/a-guide-to-whimsyshire-secret-level-in-diablo-3/
Every body is different, the gem stone took me 6 hours to get but the one from izul got on the 3rd try, My friend has spent 4 hours on it so far still trying to get that last piece
Look at the vouches above, its worth it, and if your not satisifed then ill be more then happy to take you a second time for free, thats how confident I am.
I will be contacting you shortly - EMC#1939
05/20/2012 07:28 PMPosted by Camreno

Yeah, it takes like 2 hours, way to long for most people. Give this guy your money and hope that joining public games really isnt the source of the "hacking" that has occurred recently.
Why is everybody hating? I dont understand
Still doing runs? Warder#1319

EDIT: Did a few runs with Cam. Legit. Made my money back, got one Legendary, multiple rares etc.

I'm a high lvl so I sold most everything I got except a few good lowbie items.
Was cool to see the cow lvl though. Certainly worth the 10k.
I completely vouch. camreno was very nice, got some great items, and he even kept his word and gave me all his items that he got :)

thanks man!
Splorch#1505 if you hit me up ill make the portal all the way up to hell mode for free though i won't be giving my loots if i decided to run it.