Ending - Many unanswered questions (spoilers)

Lore and Story
I felt the ending lacked substance. It left way too many loose ends, almost as if the developers know the fans expect an expansion anyways, so they didn't bother to put in the effort!

------------------------
Questions:

1.) Did the arch-nemesis angel who hated Tyrael survive? If so, what are his thoughts on Tyrael's success?

2.) What are Adria's opinions on Diablo's death? Where did she go? Will she assume Diablo's place as the ruler of Hell?

3.) Leah and Cain's death were not mentioned in the aftermath whatsoever. How will the surviving character's cope with their loss? Tyrael felt rather close to her. What's his opinion on her death?

4.) How are the three cities faring after Diablo's downfall? It would have been great to get a look at each one as they bustle with life, celebrate, welcome our heroes, erect statues, whatever.

^ I'm not saying each had to be answered, but it would have added a lot more personality and emotion to the ending had the developers explored one or more of these possibilities. I just get the feeling the developers dropped me on my head and say, "Now go play Nightmare. Only newbs care about stories!"
1.) Did the arch-nemesis angel who hated Tyrael survive? If so, what are his thoughts on Tyrael's success?

I'm not sure who you're talking about. If you're talking about Imperius, we have no reason to believe him to be dead. He did collapse before we faced off with Diablo, but so did all of the other angels. If Imperius died from whatever it was Diablo did to the arch, then it would have killed all the angels (and we can be certain there is at least one angel left, who is probably one of the Angiris Council if not Imperius himself looking down at Tyrael as he takes back his place as a mortal).

2.) What are Adria's opinions on Diablo's death? Where did she go? Will she assume Diablo's place as the ruler of Hell?

Adria was working to bring Diablo back form the start. So obviously Diablo's death is not agreeable with her. Having her as the ruler of hell is a long shot. She is neither a prime or lesser evil. I'm not sure exactly what witches are in Diablo lore, but I'm assuming that would make her a human mortal which is a far shot away from becoming lord of hell.

We know her evil intentions now though, so if she were to appear again, it would definitely be as an opposing figure. Future boss for an expansion?

3.) Leah and Cain's death were not mentioned in the aftermath whatsoever. How will the surviving character's cope with their loss? Tyrael felt rather close to her. What's his opinion on her death?

Leah was an overall likeable character so all the "good guys" will be missing her I'm sure. However, the fact that her death isn't mentioned at all is probably a good sign that this isn't the last we've heard of Leah and the silence on her death is to prompt us to start asking questions and probably see some sort of return from the character in the future.

Overall, the closure you seem to expect on a lot of things are left unclosed for the expansion to come.
I remember my barb saying to Tyreal how he wont stop trying to recover Leah's soul after the conflict. I also noticed Adria got away at the end of act 3.

My guess is that the expansion we will get in a year or so will deal with these plot devices. I could see Adria trying to take over hell if they (blizz) make her a nephalem. Nephalem are supposedly more powerful than demons and angels, but with the capability to go good or evil.
The question is. What about Shen? I want to see more of this guy. Diablo 4 return of Shen or something felt like there was more to him
I thought it was mentioned that Diablo cannot be killed, only imprisoned