IZUAL not dropping plans for Herding Staff.

Items and Crafting
Prev 1 4 5 6 17 Next
wow got it 2nd try after posting, so around 32 times, i think bliz was messing with me or somthing
I have been for 20+ times on normal,and no sign of it,posting for luck.

EDIT:after reading about finding it after removing MF gear i checked i already have 0% MF lol.

EDIT:WTF is going on,i also found it on the 2nd try after posting....weird.
DROP PLZZZZ
posting for luck in this thread is pure poppycock, and definitive of superstitious behavior.

Anyway, 30ish runs, no plans, so heres to superstitious behavior. Wish me luck!
Got my plans last night on normal Izzy, 3rd try i think. Also got my gibbering gemstone i think 3rd try. Damn Whimsyshires music is creepy.
Daring to post for luck.
I throw it away when it drop on my first playthrough on Monk......!@#$ this
hope to get it tonight..no luck so far....
so...posting for luck, dare i say...

well, ran 30-35 runs, then posted here, got it 2nd try.

You decide.
I've killed him three times and got the plans twice.
Can't believe I'm doing this... posting for luck, so desperate...

EDIT: NO WAY! Second try after Post and with another Char, my Barb seems cursed.
This thread...blizz has it monitored...its the hey give this dude whimseyshire thread
luck post
Posting for luck
Killed Izual about 30 times posted and 3rd try finally got the staff.
Please give me luck

I have done the Izual boss like 234 times that I counted, did it for days hours on end on different modes with different gear and my usual rate is 10 times in an hour including breaks. I will continue to try now.

* EDIT: It worked! *
Worth a shot I guess, cmon.....staff....

Edit: 27 min later and I got it. So that was like 8-10 more runs =)
Are you peole serious? Go kill diablo and buy the plans for 1g from the guy who sells just potions in town. (he's the shopkeeper nearest to you followers).
06/15/2012 11:18 PMPosted by Plainoldcrap
Are you peole serious? Go kill diablo and buy the plans for 1g from the guy who sells just potions in town. (he's the shopkeeper nearest to you followers).

You can't buy the base plans from the merchant, only the upgrades.

You have to have the Plans:Staff of Herding for Normal to create the staff, and that's only dropped by Izual.