error 3003 isnt resolved?

Mac Technical Support
Prev 1 2 3 13 Next
From what I understand, we are getting error 3003 because Blizzard has taken the servers offline for maintenance. Is this correct?

I don't seem to be getting pas the "Connecting to Battle.net server" Authentication process...

Anyone have any idea what the issue actually is, or how long this will take?
Seems okay for Asia and Europe, only pop up 3003 issue with US server... what's going on????
Well, the US servers are currently undergoing maintenance.
Getting 3003 from Australia
Same. Error 3003. Not only US, Singapore and Malaysia too.
Yeah... 3003 from Australia...
3003 in the UK, too.
you guys are playing on the american servers then? because i can play on the european ones just fine. (haven't tried the asian ones, since i really don't wanna start over AGAIN)
I think the default servers for Australia are the American ones, so if the American servers are down for maintenance, its likely that us Aussies will be getting error 3003 messages.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status

show's that servers are up at present.

Sigh. And I sneaked out of the office early to get some game time...
so im guessing that there is no chance on us finding out when the servers are coming back online? and why cant diablo tell us when maintenance is happpening like wow does :S
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status

show's that servers are up at present.

Sigh. And I sneaked out of the office early to get some game time...

This also shows that most of the currencies in the auction house are being worked on. Probably has something to do with that then...?
Servers are just down for maintenence, why so much hate for blizzard?
Its pretty normal for servers to go offline for maintanence occasionaly, just be patient and wait, it will get sorted out.
The currency AH's that are down, are being worked on because they were delayed from launch of D3.. they are due to be released on like 29th May. so that isnt it
Servers are just down for maintenence, why so much hate for blizzard?
Its pretty normal for servers to go offline for maintanence occasionaly, just be patient and wait, it will get sorted out.

Problem is it renders the game completely unplayable, which for many is annoying.
From Sydney, Australia...been playing for a week now no problems thinking what's all the fuss about and now it's happening to me too! There should be an offline option so we can at least get a fix!
I have been getting error 3003 for the past 40 minutes now.
I am in New Zealand.
the main problem IMO is that unlike in WoW, they haven't warned us of this shutdown, in the WoW main menu it tells you if a shutdown has been executed, or for scheduled shutdowns it tells you the approx time till relaunch.
because AU & NZ are connected to the US server by default.