Is a refund possible?

Technical Support
Prev 1 2 3 4 12 Next
the AH is sure still broken ether the item is gone, no clue how that is posable, or you time out trying to buy said item and lose money. Think we see why RMA was set back.
i called 125 min wait time are you serious?
Today i saw this guy at EB games trying to return his copy of Diablo 3. The people there were so f**king retarded, 'we don't take returns for PC games' blah blah 'if you opened it we can't take it back' blah blah... quite a heated exchange, the bloody manager was lunch. The dude at the counter said to send it back to Blizzard??? Wtf. I ended up waiting 30 mins to buy a ps3 game.
Not every games shop is friendly about returns apparently. Never seen this kind of sh*tstorm in a store in NZ
Today i saw this guy at EB games trying to return his copy of Diablo 3. The people there were so f**king retarded, 'we don't take returns for PC games' blah blah 'if you opened it we can't take it back' blah blah... quite a heated exchange, the bloody manager was lunch. The dude at the counter said to send it back to Blizzard??? Wtf. I ended up waiting 30 mins to buy a ps3 game.
Not every games shop is friendly about returns apparently. Never seen this kind of sh*tstorm in a store in NZ

its been a retailers policy for years to not refund money for open software. Why is this suddenly a surprise now?
If you purchased the game, you can get it refunded as long as the receipt shows the purchase date in the last 30 days at the time a refund is requested. If the game was added to your account via the World of Warcraft Annual Pass there's nothing that can be refunded as it was never purchased.

For more information, please contact our Billing Department.

Billing representatives are on hand to take your call between 7am to 8pm Pacific Time, 7 days a week at 1-800-59-BLIZZARD (1-800-592-5499). Customers in Australia should call 1-800-041-378.

So the point of the above post is for people who have "unopened" copies of Diablo 3???
No that above post, was for you to call billing or submit a ticket to billing, so that they can send you the information on how to mail the game back to Blizzard Warehouse, for a refund.
Everyone QQs a lot. Get over it, they're fixing it for you for free, that takes time. In a month you won't even remember this and all you whiners will be nose deep in Diablo telling all your friends how amazing it is.

Haters gonna hate.
horrible customer service. Zero communication. Greed-driven development and DRM. Nerfbat wheel mentality when it comes to class balance.

I'm considering getting a refund. I'll read this thread to learn more. Thank you
urgh, l am not gonna bother with this game, played it for 2 days, unbalanced classes, linear skill choices even with elective mode on and killing off boss farm was a shock. that was the best thing to do. Why would anyone play diablo past normal or maybe even nightmare? Fight diablo once, any other time is pointless.

Also got hacked via some guy using a trial mode card cause blizz seems to be a hooker with her legs in the air when it comes to server security. D3, WoW which l havnt played in 2 years got all items sold and money taken away :<
Im though about get refound too....
What if i bought it trough reseller?
Where i can complain about it?

Actually is Really said thing... That Blizz actually give as ... a Bugged game... With verry basic bugs... With experience 7-8 Years from WoW.... Nothing you studied from these years?

I would really love to play the game but its anoyying that sometimes i can play for 4-5 hours ... In other time i cant even get in (instant error).
I know that most of the players didnt notiched or maybe get some lagg...
Bot the other cant even play the game...

And yes if i Bought something and the maker cant provide the Terms what they poromised..
You should get refound..

From me i give it a try ... till the First Patch...
And GIVE AS SOME Patch..... Between 30 days....
And if nothing happens with my bugs... I will goint to get refound....

Really what if bought the game trough reseller? I should go to the reseller? (actually i bought it cheaper then the 60 euro...)
In my country the payback temrs are just expired ( I mean i cant get back money from reseller)
Okay, what if I bought at Wal-Mart? I already opened it of course and used the activation key.
i just read Gamespot's Diablo 3 review. Link:

http://www.gamespot.com/diablo-iii/reviews/diablo-iii-review-6378132/

"Online connection requirement can cause some serious frustrations" lol no sh*t
Everyone QQs a lot. Get over it, they're fixing it for you for free, that takes time. In a month you won't even remember this and all you whiners will be nose deep in Diablo telling all your friends how amazing it is.

Haters gonna hate.

I for one love the game. I hope you are right.
"Online connection requirement can cause some serious frustrations"
Atleast the guys are up to date xD

Haters gonna hate.

Pure bollocks from a Blizzard fanboi who can't see with his head being in the place it is (hint: not on his neck). Blizzard are not fixing the major problems with this game - like Warcraft expansions, they do little things to make it look like they are doing something, then hope people forget about it. The pure diross they have been shovelling out in the last year or two has been breathtaking, and a sad end for what was once the leading - and best - games team in the business.

Oh, and a little hint, fanboi - just because YOU are not experiencing problems, doesn't make the issues of those who DO have them less valid. There are many problems with this game - the least of which being their so-called piracy prevention solution being utter crap and they have account hackers running free reign all over the server - less than a week after the game launched. This doesn't include the lag, disconnects, poor gameplay, etc. Go back to pawning Deathwing.
Yep:D And im think the 256X 50 post of the Bugs ..... Less then a week. its just speak for themself:P
Canrenda, are you suffering from cancer ? It makes you delirious ?
05/23/2012 05:43 AMPosted by deltasisko
Canrenda, are you suffering from cancer ? It makes you delirious ?

Cancer is no joke. It is a terrible illness. Why would you try to prove a point through references to cancer. Do you have cancer? is this what entitles you to make light of such a topic?
returning mine as well.