Fixing 3007 Errors - Please Read.

Aus/NZ General Discussion
Hi,

Im from New Zealand and have a Dynalink RTW1025WV6 router
Ive Port Forwarded 80,1119,6881-6999
Works fine now no DC "Error 3007"

How did you port forward those ports? I have a Dynalink RTW1025W and I cant seem to find the port forward under its settings :/ I get the 3007 every 10mins... pisses me off!

BTW: I don't know why people think its all of a sudden a massive router hardware error everyone has, D3 is the only game... EVER that does this, even wow and starcraft 2 runs perfectly fine (also with about a 100 less ms). I but what ever works.. its either get this fixed or im done with D3

EDIT: I think I managed to find it, section was in a sort of strange place but! I think it works, by doing that my ms has even dropped by 50-80ms ! and so far... its stable.
Hi,

Im from New Zealand and have a Dynalink RTW1025WV6 router
Ive Port Forwarded 80,1119,6881-6999
Works fine now no DC "Error 3007"

How did you port forward those ports? I have a Dynalink RTW1025W and I cant seem to find the port forward under its settings :/ I get the 3007 every 10mins... pisses me off!

BTW: I don't know why people think its all of a sudden a massive router hardware error everyone has, D3 is the only game... EVER that does this, even wow and starcraft 2 runs perfectly fine (also with about a 100 less ms). I but what ever works.. its either get this fixed or im done with D3

EDIT: I think I managed to find it, section was in a sort of strange place but! I think it works, by doing that my ms has even dropped by 50-80ms ! and so far... its stable.

Pretty sure that there would be instructions on how to do that at www.portforward.com - just search your router, and it should be there.

If not, just google it, and there will be a ton of info out there.
Sorry but thats BS, My game gives a 3007 error without even trying to connect