Can you access your heroes from other PCs?

Aus/NZ General Discussion
I'm at my brother's house and we both have D3. When I logged in neither of my heroes appeared. I thought the point of having it all online was so you could access your toons from anywhere.

Am I failing at something?
Correct server?
Just make sure that in account settings menu, then options - that the game client is set to the correct server region that your characters are on.
Well at least we know the blue is around just ignoring the most pressing issues.
Wow.
Oh look, a blue. They do post here.Same time next week?

Look the guy/girl is a "Community Manager" employed by Blizzard to tell pleasantries and help people with very easy stuff (ie what Blizzard teaches them in a 1,2 or 3 day induction course). It's not this persons fault that Blizzard gives a [insert something fitting for your feelings] about the player community at large and especially the oceanic part of it.
05/24/2012 11:53 PMPosted by Krane
Well at least we know the blue is around just ignoring the most pressing issues.

Would you be happy if they just posted the same "We're working on it and will let you know when we have a solution" line hour after hour?

Forgive them for not sharing every step of the design ladder with you.
05/25/2012 12:41 AMPosted by drclawixp

Would you be happy if they just posted the same "We're working on it and will let you know when we have a solution" line hour after hour?

Forgive them for not sharing every step of the design ladder with you.

thumbs up...

I guess Blizzard guys are damned if they do and damned if they dont.
You can, but be careful logging in from other people's PCs. You never know if they have good security on it, it might be full of keyloggers or trojans.
Blues Duty for the day

• Make a post with information and letting us know our voices are being heard in regards to servers and lag as well as downtime during our prime time.
  • Or
  • Tell someone to make sure they're on the correct region.
  • What do?

I'm really curious as to what you think you would have to gain from them letting you know that your voice is being heard about server problems. They're obviously reading, and no sane business takes pleasure in purposefully making a service unavailable to its users. What do you want them to do? Post "Your voice is being heard" in every thread complaining about it? Where does that get you?

When they tell some random newb that he needs to select the correct region, they get that newb in game and playing. Telling everyone else that their voice is being heard doesn't do anybody any good, especially since you then start whining about something else, that acknowledging wasn't enough, wahh.
    You people aren't really helping the cause for Oceanic server by acting like a bunch of brats who's feelings got hurt.

Why would they accommodate with this much hostility going on!?
    Don't hate on the CM, this Bizzard employee is doing his job quite well. If you want to blame someone, blame Activision management.
    easy target LOL