Stuck at loading screen!!!

Technical Support
Hi, I currently running Diablo 3 in solo mode and public mode however stuck at the laoding screen every time I creating one new game, this forced to me quite the game and restart again but the same issue happens afterward. Can anyone help me to solve the issue? Now I can't play the game at all .. :(
I'm having the same problem but only for one character. I can create new characters but trying to log my first character into my own game or joining friends it sticks on the loading screen. My friends see my character in there game.
I'm having exactly the same issue, this happen after the launcher update. I tried Asia server but same problem as well.
Same for me only just started happening
I never played Diablo 2 before... but based on my current experience of Diablo 3, with so many maintainance since the day of launching + bugs etc ..... I seriously considering stop buying further Diablo's products :(

instead of enjoying.... this is suffering and disappointing !!!!!!
Blizzard spend 10 damn years developing this game... and in the end.... it is nothing but a crap !!
I can't even get past the loader. A lot of log in issues today it seems.
Sometime I manage to load into the game but it became unresponsive again when I use portal/waypoint. Looks like it takes forever to load up the map. I had to ALT+F4 to close it.
I m completely giving up ..... spend 70GBP on this game... and retrive no fun out of it :(
now.. i can only trolling in auction house... T_T
same here, was working ok until 5minutes ago.

WoWs not working at all, and now diablo is doing this.

Awesome stuff blizzard
After completed select character, click the "start game"/"resume game", it stay more that 20minutes on the loading screen, and tell me "The game connection has been lost;your client has been disconnected from the server." Used US server or Asia server still same problem.

This is no good...not even can play the game single time. :(
bump
Same, i've only just started getting it after that launcher update and before that the game was working flawlessly for me - its becoming very annoying trying to join friend's games and have to keep force quitting the game
same here, im on the last boss aswell sigh..........
bump because either blue is farking blind or they are coward.
After completed select character, click the "start game"/"resume game", it stay more that 20minutes on the loading screen, and tell me "The game connection has been lost;your client has been disconnected from the server." Used US server or Asia server still same problem.

This is no good...not even can play the game single time. :(

I'm facing the exact same problem and the weird thing is that this issue doesn't occur on my friend's computer.. I highly doubt it's my hardware issue as I could play it initially.. I reckon this started right after the first patch..
Just download HOTSPOT SHIELD and the problem will be solved. We don't need to wait for Blizz, they don't have talents or skills to solve this! Blizzass!
i encounter the same problem
Can anyone help me?
very appreciate~~~~
This has been happening to me too these few days, I tried renaming the cache folder & it didn't work, what else can i do?
i have similar problem, i know this topic is old.. but someone solve this problem?