Diablo3 is unmature compared to WOW

Wizard
So much anger and disappointment. that is what I felt playing a wizard thru this game.

If u are a staff of a company who already gone thru the path of WOW, u dont just nerf

this nerf that, update this update that without notice. Was it a bug for using venom weapon

+critical mass and living ligtning? no...it was u guys who made those skills...force armor? it

was you guys who tested the damn skill more than 6 years before launching. u guys saved

your pocket money for not taking good beta testers... is your fault. DO NOT FRIKIN UPDATE

things under the table. Admit your frikin fault and than adjust the skills. so stupid changing all

the skills after 1 week of launching. WOW guys dont do that ok? go learn WOW department

about service of customers and management skills thru the game. right now u guys are doin

no good, when we think about blizzard's name value.
"Unmature"? Really?
+1 for double spacing.
unmature debate
unmature.... nice.
lol Perhaps this is a sign that blizzard is on the right path.
So much anger and disappointment. that is what I felt playing a wizard thru this game.

If u are a staff of a company who already gone thru the path of WOW, u dont just nerf

this nerf that, update this update that without notice. Was it a bug for using venom weapon

+critical mass and living ligtning? no...it was u guys who made those skills...force armor? it

was you guys who tested the damn skill more than 6 years before launching. u guys saved

your pocket money for not taking good beta testers... is your fault. DO NOT FRIKIN UPDATE

things under the table. Admit your frikin fault and than adjust the skills. so stupid changing all

the skills after 1 week of launching. WOW guys dont do that ok? go learn WOW department

about service of customers and management skills thru the game. right now u guys are doin

no good, when we think about blizzard's name value.

just wanted to pop on in here and say, that's not english. oh, and I didn't read a single word outside of the subject of the thread.